Game Design Master Course - Beginner to Advanced
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the whole game design workflow including excellent planning.
- Create 3D game assets using 3DS Max.
- Texture 3D game assets using Substance Painter.
- Design game levels from the created 3D assets using Unreal Engine 4.
- Create UI elements for games using Photoshop.
- Create an amazing portfolio.
- Make money from Game Design.
- 3DS Max is required (Free to get). Software knowledge is only optional.
- Substance Painter is required (You can get a free trial period of 30 days!). Software knowledge is only optional.
- Photoshop is required (You can get a free trial period of 30 days!). Software knowledge is only optional.
- Unreal Engine 4 (Free). Software knowledge is only optional.
Do you want to learn how to create good looking game assets? Do you want to get into game design and earn a living by creating games? In any case you’ve come to the right place.
The Course Game Design Master Course - Beginner to Advanced will teach you how to design a game from start to finish. You start with absolutely nothing and together we will create optimized and well-made game assets. The techniques taught in this course can be used to create any game asset of your liking for your next game project. The course will enhance your game design workflow and by the end of this course, you will be able to make games better than the average designer. I guarantee it!
In this course we will design a multiplayer board game called Ludo. You will be taken through the process of 3D modeling, texturing and level design. Before starting on each subject, I will teach you how to use the basics of each software needed. The software used in this course can be obtained for free or in trial periods! After finishing all of our game assets, we will create an amazing screenshot that you can use for your portfolio.
3DS Max: Can be obtained for free. Please visit the Autodesk website.
Substance Painter: Can be obtained as a trial for 30 days. Please visit the Allegorithmic website.
Unreal Engine: Can be obtained for free. Please visit the Epic Games website.
Photoshop: Can be obtained as a trial for 30 days. Please visit the Adobe website.
The course is your big step into creating games! Whether you want to freelance, earn money or do it for fun, this is for you.
You'll gain instant access to 12 sections and 50 lectures. The course is nicely structured to make it easy for you to navigate around.
Any previous knowledge of 3DS Max, Substance Painter, Unreal Engine or Photoshop is not required! This course will take you through every single software and how they are used in game design. I will explain everything to you so you don't have to waste your money on multiple courses!
What else will you get?
- Easy contact to the course instructor (me)
- Lifetime access to the course & course content
- Understand the workflow of game design and how to be organized
- Up to date lectures and content
- Anyone who's interested in learning how to create a game from scratch.
- Artists who want to improve their skills in Game Design.
- Beginner game designers who want to get into game creation.
- Advanced game designers who want to refresh their memory.
- Game developers who want to get an insight of the whole workflow in game design.