G Suite Essentials
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Store Documents in Google Drive
- Collaborate using Docs, Slides, Sheets, Drawings, and Forms
- Manage Schedules and Tasks with Google Calendar
- Create and Share Webpages in Google Sites
- The student will need basic computer knowledge.
- A paid G Suite account is recommended.
G-Suite (aka Google Apps and Google Drive) is more than just cloud-based email. This powerful and popular cloud-based suite includes apps to help you illustrate, communicate, collaborate, and organize your work – or your life. In this course, we’ll cover the top features you’ll find in your G-Suite.
Taught by Adobe Education Trainer and Google Expert Amy Roberts, G-Suite Essentials will help beginners and experts get more from the latest version of the Google Apps platform.
- Anyone with a Google account.