G Suite : Complete Course on G Suite and Google Drive
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to use G Suite / Google Apps and all it features in detail.
- G Suite Features (User Management, Device Management and Data Management Securely and Easily), Google Vault, Endpoints,Admin etc.
- How to use Google Drive and explore all its integrated applications and learn tips and tricks for these applications
- Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets
- Google Forms, Google Classroom, Google Sites
- Google Keep, Tasks, Google Calendar
- Google Jamboard, Google Drawings, Google My Map
- How to create professional looking website for free using Google Sites.
- Additional information for G Suite Education, Business and Non-profit Organisations.
- Google Account if you have one or will create one while learning during the course.
- Verified Domain for G Suite Account or you have to create one while learning, so your Gmail account should be linked with your G Suite account and Domain.
- Note : DNS Settings, MX Records related information are not covered in this course.
If you have the intention of learning G Suite or Complete Google Apps and Google Drive to meet the following requirements then you are at the right place.
Do you want to master Google Suite / Google Apps and understand its features and master Google Drive then this course is for you.
By the end of this course you will gain complete proficiency over How to use G Suite, how to manage g suite for your organization and how to use Google Drive for your projects.
By the end of this course you will understand all the application provided by G Suite like Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Sites, Jam board, Classroom, Google Keep, Google Tasks, Google Calendar, Google My Maps etc.
This Course will help you to prepare for G Suite Certification Exam.
You can also create your own websites with the help of Google Sites Application.
Overview of Topics Covered :
We go step by step from creating a Google account to learning different applications that are integrated within Google Drive by following some tips and tricks. We will also create a professional demo website with the help of Google Sites.
Create Google Account
Set up G Suite Account
Difference between Free Google Apps and G Suite.
Understanding all features of G Suite in detail.
G Suite Additional Information : For Education, Non-profit organisations, Business
G Suite Features : Admin, Google Vault, Google Endpoint, Management of Users, Devices and Data.
Setup/Download Google Drive for Desktop
Understanding interface of Google Drive
Explore and understand the main features related to Backup and Sync
Google Drive : Introduction, interface, tips/tricks, file sharing, backup and sync and much more!
Google Docs : Interface, Document Setup, tips/tricks and much more !
Google Slide : Interface, menus, tips/tricks, presentation, layout, and much more!
Google Sheets : Document set up, tips/tricks and much more!
Google Forms : Building different types of forms, sharing and much more!
Google My Maps vs Google Maps
Google Jam Board
Google Sites : How to create a professional website and publish to web.
Connecting apps to Google Drive
- This course is for Beginners, Students, Teachers, Professionals wanting to learn/master G Suite / Google Apps or Google Drive
- Candidates who wants to appear for G Suite Certification Exam
- Anyone looking collaborate more on group projects either personally, professionally or educationally
- If you want to create website for free using Google Sites
- For Experts to use some tips and tricks followed in this course to increase productivity of their work.