Fusion360 and Eagle integration to design PCB
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create managed libraries to work with Fusion360 and eagle
- Learn how to link your project to Fusion360 for 3D View
- Learn how to design PCB project , schematic , board , libraries in Fusion360
- To be able to design simple plastic enclosure using Fusion360 and print it using your 3D printer
- You should have basic knowledge about Electronics
- Computer with Windows or MAC OS, Linux users can't use FUSION360 for now
- Basic knowledge about EAGLE PCB software.
If you are an electrical engineer or a product designer or someone who's passionate about design PCB, or existing user for EAGLE PCB design and want to integrate your designs with Fusion 360 or move all your designs and libraries to Fusion360, this course is just what you want.
This course has been designed to cover the electrical integration between Eagle and Fusion360, and also how to design PCB project completely using Fusion 360.
Fusion360 is a powerful tool from Autodesk where you can design your mechanical sketch and turn it into 3D part and create simulation, interactive design, animation, manufacturing and more.
This course will allow you to know more about Fusion360 and the easiest way to:
Move your libraries from EAGLE to Fusion360 and vise versa.
Create new electronic libraries on Fusion360 (Schematic , Board , 3D View).
Connect your EAGLE design with Fusion360 for 3D view.
Design real world PCB for simple applications and see how to design it from scratch.
Design 3D enclosures for 2 designs we have and guide you step by step to design your own 3D model for your PCB design.
Print our 3D designs using 3D printer and assemble it with our PCB.
I hope this course will be useful for you, looking forward to see you inside :)
Who this course is for:
- For PCB designers who want to integrate there libraries and projects and move to FUSION360.
Mohannad Rawashdeh is an Entrepreneur, Maker, and electrical Engineer from Hashemite kingdom of Jordan, with an experience of 6 years in embedded system field, PCB Design and Robotics teaching with a motivation to create and innovate a solution for huge numbers of makers, students, teachers and professional in electronics field