Fusion 360 for 3D Printing - Design Fidget Spinners
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Efficiently use Fusion 360 to design models that can be 3d printed
- Implement user defined parameters to quickly and efficiently modify their designs
- Bring McMaster-Carr models into their designs and modify them
- Confidently use Fusion 360 to go from idea to a 3d printed part
- A basic knowledge of Autodesk Fusion 360 is recommended prior to taking this course.
- See Designing for 3D Printing with Fusion 360 course by Vladimir Mariano if you are a complete beginner.
This course is an excellent sequel to the Designing For 3D Printing with Fusion 360 course by Vladimir Mariano. We apply powerful design tools and techniques to model 7 fidget spinners that can be 3d printed. We explore circular and rectangular patterns, take advantage of user defined parameters to quickly and efficiently modify our designs and learn how to import and modify models from McMaster-Carr.
The objective of this course is to help you improve your Fusion 360 design skills through series of fun 3d printable projects. We warm up with a few simpole designs and then quickly move on to some advance modeling techniques.
By the end of the course you will have gained an arsenal of new tools and techniques to help you tackle your next brilliant idea.
- Anyone looking to learn how to design for 3D printing or looking to expand their knowledge and improve their skills.