Furniture visualization course for architects and designers
What you'll learn
- Create extremely realistic textures and materials.
- Properly model high poly models to export them into other softwares such es Mudbox, Zbrush, etc.
- Unwrap properly advnaced models in 3D's Max
- Work with mudbox, use its huge potential.
- Work with Corona Renderer.
- Student should be familiar with 3D's Max
- You should have Mudbox, Photoshop and Corona Renderer installed, but knowledge is not required we will cover it in lectures.
Hello, The course '' Furniture visualization course for architects and designers '' is designed to help you and other student with basic knowledge of 3D platform, learn to model, texture, paint and render in a very professional way. Using 3D's Max and Mudbox you will create a stunning model with extreme amount of details and with a great Corona Engine you will turn your model into hyper-realistic visualization.Course Materials include: Reference Photos, Unprocessed Textures, CAD files. The course will take a week to pass and it is constructed from 6 parts.
1st- Modeling in 3D's Max
2nd- Unwrapping in 3D's Max to export tu Mudbox
3rd- Texture Creation in Photoshop
4th- 3D Painting in Mudbox
5th- Studio Setup in 3D's Max
6th- Material Creation and Rendering with Corona Renderer
At the end of the course you will have the knowledge to use the huge potential of 3D's Max, Photoshop , Mudbox and Corona Renderer.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people with intermediate knowledge of 3D's Max, student should have some experience with materials and rendering.
- The course is secially designed to enforce abilities of architects, arch-visualisers and designers, or some students who are just looking to achieve high realism in rendering process.
Hello, my name is Gor Arakelyan, I live in Yerevan, Armenia. I have graduated from National University of Architecture of Armenia. I have been working in the field of 3D more than 5 years and I have a practice as a 3D instructor of 2 Years. During all this years I gained a lot of knowledge as an arch-visualizer, so I am willing to share it with. I am an expert in several softwares such as: 3D's Max