[ FunPik ] TOPIK 1 Reading Completion Course
What you'll learn
- You can understand the types of questions that appear in the TOPIK I reading part.
- You can understand the form of questions that appear in the TOPIK I reading part.
- You can solve the questions in the reading part of TOPIK I.
- You can realize what you need to know to solve the questions in the TOPIK I reading part.
- You can get tips for solving the questions in the TOPIK I reading part.
- Commitment to passing the exam
- Interest in the Korean language
First of all, thank you for your interest in our course.
TOPIK is a Korean language proficiency test administered in South Korea, and its scores are used for a variety of purposes, including visa applications, university admissions, and scholarship eligibility.
TOPIK is divided into two categories based on level: TOPIK 1 for beginners and TOPIK 2 for intermediate and advanced learners, and this course is specifically for students studying for TOPIK 1, so you can get accurate information and study tips for the test. If you're preparing for the TOPIK 1 exam, you'll know exactly what types of questions will appear on the test and how to solve them, so you can prepare more accurately and quickly.
The lessons are divided into two parts, one for learners preparing for Level 1 and one for learners preparing for Level 2, with 10 lessons for Level 1 and 11 lessons for Level 2. At the end of each lesson, you can take a quiz related to that lesson to use what you learned in that lesson to solve TOPIK-like questions. Practicing what you've learned in the lesson with the quizzes will help you become familiar with the question types faster, so don't be afraid to take the quizzes, even if they're annoying!
Good luck with your test and if you have any questions, please contact us in English or Korean!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to aim for Level 1 or Level 2 of the TOPIK test
- Anyone who wants to know the types of reading questions that appear in TOPIK Ⅰ
We’re an EdTech company dedicated to researching the most effective education methods.
Under the motto of making the world better through education, we have been undertaking a project to help those preparing for the TOPIK learn more easily and effectively.
As a result, IDESIGNLAB launched the FunPik app in August 2021. Today, the app has more than 450,000 users across 184 countries. Buoyed by such encouraging feedback and demand, we developed this video lecture to further assist our learners on their learning journey. We hope our app, textbook, and video lecture combination will provide practical help, and that you’ll be able to achieve your TOPIK goals.
We will continue with our endeavors to establish the best learning infrastructure for all Korean learners worldwide.