Funny How My Life Works
What you'll learn
- Enjoy comedy-induced clarity
- Retain 36% more of the content by laughing while learning
- Break the illusion of control that is keeping you from more
- Communicate personally though stories and comedy
- Compassionately examine roadblocks for more healthy and clearer perspectives
- Cultivate deeper awareness and self-discovery
- Develop skills to step out and seize the best opportunities
- Create an open mind & step into what can be
- Position yourself to positively influence other people
- Discover opportunities that inspire success
- Feel better so you can be better
- Naturally implement thoughts into action
- Live a life of more through laughter
- No previous training/experience is required to enroll in this course.
- This training is for anyone who loves to laugh and learn!
- Access this course from any desktop, smartphone, or tablet.
A lot of people are hurting and don't have clarity about what they should be doing in life. We've created a comedy-based course to help you figure it out. This course is designed to help you dig deep and find healing with humor. Here we combine your love for laughter and desire to grow as a person to help you take your mental health to the next level.
BE STILL AND LISTEN
Life is full of challenges. Problems can stack up and seem overwhelming. We look around and it appears there is no way out. Giving up starts looking like the only option.
In this section of the course, we comedically explore how to never give up but be still and listen between the gaps. Learn to keep an open mind, approach a situation from a different perspective, or maybe just understand that the simple solution may be the best. In the process, you will discover opportunities that make success easier than ever before!
ASK HOW I CAN GIVE
Self-centeredness is accepted and celebrated in our culture. Somehow we have gotten the message that it is all about number 1. We have been programmed to think that if we don’t look out for ourselves, no one else will. Many of us hold on tight to everything we have so we don’t lose out to someone else. What if giving was actually the key to getting more out of life? In this module, we'll use laughter to help you better understand this concept.
Fear keeps us in our comfort zones and encourages us to settle for less than our best selves. Fear keeps us from stepping out and we miss the best opportunities.
Fear and laughter have a hard time occupying the same space. In this module, I am going to encourage you to STEP OUT. Out of the comfort zone, out of mediocre, out of FEAR! When you do, I think you will find life is MUCH more exciting!
LET GO & GO
We want control. But control is really just an illusion. We think we have to know everything and that we are the only ones who can change our situation. Oddly enough - sometimes letting go is the key to a situation working out. Letting go of anger instead of retaliating. Letting go of bitterness and allowing yourself to laugh. Letting go of what should be and moving forward to what can be.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is feeling stuck, dealing with mental health issues, and seeking clarity of their life's purpose explained in a fun way.
- Anyone who is interested in personal development and transformation with a comedic twist.
Exceptionally gifted at combining story with thought-provoking life principles, Michael Jr. exhibits what it means to be a comedic thought leader. Using comedy and dynamic storytelling, he brings laughter and encouragement to audiences all over the world as he inspires audiences to discover and activate their purpose. This unique skill set has landed him on stages like The Tonight Show on NBC, Tedx Talks, and Jimmy Kimmel Live. You can find him in Sony Pictures' feature film War Room, as well as starring roles in Selfie Dad, Laughing On Purpose, and More Than Funny.
Now, Michael Jr. tours the country using comedy to inspire audiences to activate their purpose and live a life fulfilled. His impactful delivery and versatility has landed him on The Tonight Show, The Late, Late Show, Oprah, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Comedy Central, TedX Talks and a keynote for Fortune 500 companies.
Michael has spent a significant portion of his career making laughter commonplace in uncommon places such as homeless shelters and prisons, in addition to empowering his audiences with an appearance in Sony Pictures' feature film War Room as well as a starring roles in Selfie Dad, and MORE THAN FUNNY.
Michael’s motivating comedy specials, Laughing on Purpose and MORE THAN FUNNY are also available on DVD.
On the home front, Michael is happily married. He and his wife are the proud parents of five beautiful children.