- 3 hours on-demand video
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create standout events that exceed expectations
- Raise more money for your nonprofit through special events
- Thoroughly examine their fundraising events
- Create an event business plan
- Define your event's purpose
- Develop tactics to enhance the experience for your event guests
- Learn how to maximize volunteer efforts to exceed your event's goals
- Define and understand the target market for your event
- Build a unique experience that focuses on your guests
- Set appropriate sponsorship levels
- Implement an auction that raises more money
- Plan for contingencies before and during your events
- Define and measure event success
- You will need a desire to improve your special events
- While not necessary, it may be helpful to have your current event plans handy when you take this course
Does your nonprofit hold fundraising events that WOW your audience?
Do your events seem tired or boring?
Are you raising the most money you can from your special events?
Do your volunteers understand why you hold events?
You can create special events that raise funds and inspire your audience.
Create Standout Events that Exceed Expectations.
This course will equip you to take your fundraising events to the next level, refresh an old experience, learn tips and ideas on how you can maximize your fundraising events potential. Learn how to you make your event standout from the crowd and exceed expectations.
This course provides you with tools and resources to use again and again when designing and executing your events. Whether you are creating a new event or breathing life into an established event, this course teaches you to create the right event for the right people. You can create events that raise more money.
Fundraising professionals, event planners and nonprofit staff will learn from the comfortable discussion style with over 3 hours of video lectures with Trace Kingham and Louanne Saraga Walters. You’ll become part of the discussion as you determine how to produce standout events that exceed expectations.
- Fundraising professionals
- Event planners
- Nonprofit CEO's and Executive Directors
- Nonprofit board members
- Development staff
A brief look at what we will cover in this course and how we structured the course. This lecture also includes a printable outline for the course in the resources section.
NOTE: As of June, 2018 this course is no longer offered under CFRE CE.
Because the first step to planning your event is identifying the purpose of your upcoming fundraising event, in this lecture we will review the types of event purposes, how tactics shape the event experience and help you to define metrics to measure success.
In this lecture we will share how you can raise more funds by building an experience that is unique, about the guests and offer a three-dimensional experience that will help you raise more funds.
We use this lecture to show you that when planning your upcoming fundraising event, it’s important to infuse the experience with your brand from invitation, arrival and exit. Throughout your event plan, you control the experience and it will have a lasting impact on the outcomes
This lecture will help you understand the importance of having a plan, following the plan and organizing your plan in a way that is easy for anyone on your team to follow and manage. The Event Blueprint is a tool that contains all your pertinent event information and is an easy tool to communicate with key stakeholders.
In this lecture we will discuss the “big picture” thinking when it comes to you upcoming fundraising events. We'll help you answer: When is it time to make a drastic change or end your event? For non-profit organizations, fundraising events are a big investment and when that investment is being returned in a way that supports the organization, when is it time to call it quits?
When your event is over, it’s not time to rest and move on to the next event. Actually, it’s the most overlooked time that can help you maximize results. In this lecture, we will discuss how follow-up with guests after an event is critical and ways in which you should incorporate post-event communications into your event marketing plan.