A Life Long Learner, Louanne has a passion for education. She is honored to have taught thousands of students in diverse areas: video production, nutrition and health, social media, personal and spiritual growth, organizational management and finance over the past three decades. She carries a primary passion for empowering people to express their full potential.
Louanne also has over 30 years in communications, teaching, finance and tourism including:
* A nutritionist and wellness coach with WellnessME.Life, Media & Education, a division of My Video Voice Productions, the full scale video production company she owns with her wife, Sharon.
* A TV news reporter/anchor with three NBC affiliates (KPOM, KRIS, KWQC)
* A video programmer and cruise director with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines (RCCL)
* A financial advisor with Raymond James & Associates
* Director, Marketing & Communications at the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay
* Instructor to entrepreneurs, small businesses and nonprofits
* Co-Producer and Host of The Philanthropy Show®, an internet talk show program of My Video Voice Productions,
"I'm grateful to be able to serve thousands more students through this amazing platform Udemy has provided! I look forward to connecting with you in class - and please let me know if you have any comments or questions in the Discussion sections!"
B.A. Communications and Political Science, Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas
M.S. Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, University of Western States, Portland, Oregon