Fundamentals of User Interface Design
- There are no prerequisites to this course.
- A mac or windows laptop
Learn the fundamentals of user interface design as you master the following topics:
Basics Of AdobeXD
Once we get you to master each topic with assignments and some rules of thumb, we will build a hands-on practice project where we will design a design agency website. After this course, you will never be confused about which fonts work well together or what kind of color schema you should use.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner UI designers who want to learn the fundamentals of design.
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn fundamentals of design to create their own digital products.
- 04:42What is typography?
- 05:05Two Major Families In Typography
- 04:52Typography Relationships
- 02:48Creating Contrast With Type
- 04:42Rules Of Thumb
- 02:14How to Install Fonts
- 03:46Building Your Type Library
- 08:12How To Practice Typography (Part 1)
- 02:49How To Practice Typography (Part 2)
- 02:54Typography Homework
An ex software engineer turned into a UI/UX designer. Currently, I am working at a consulting company called Content Bloom. My passion is to help beginner UI designers or entrepreneurs create digital products that will put a smile on their faces.
My goal is to teach you in a practical manner, how to improve on your design skills even if you lack any shred of talent.