Fundamentals Of Telemarketing Workshop
What you'll learn
- Learn new skillsets
- Develop calling techniques
- Be more effective in handling objections
- Have an open mind, and be prepared. Telemarketing may not be for everyone, but this course will allow you to learn certain skills when it comes to effective cold calling and techniques
If you are a telemarketer, or need training for your staff, then my workshop series is what you need.
My experience spans over 20 years in all aspects of telemarketing, from being a TSR agent, to script writer, to manager to business owner. Over my 20 year career I have consulted businesses in the US, Canada, UK, Europe and Australasia.
Now, I am offering my life skills and experiences. So you learn first hand intel from a fellow who has "been there, done that and wrote two books on the subject".
Each module gives the basis of what you need in order to run a successful campaign, and you will learn from valuable knowledge along the way.
1 - What is telemarketing? This goes into the history of what TM is. When did it first begin and why? When did the revolution start in the 50's and why?
2 - Types of Telemarketing - This delves into the different types of Telemarketing. B2B/B2C and what they mean
3 - Telemarketing for beginners - this module goes into discussion about why do companies select to use telemarketing as opposed to traditional Direct Marketing? What are the stats on DM campaign to TM?
Part 2 - Scripts - How to sound natural and not scripted (Also includes roleplaying)
Part 3 - Script Writing - The basics and the 4 points that the end user wants to hear.
Part 4 - The Process.
* Getting past The Gatekeeper
* That first call. How to talk to the Gatekeeper
Part 5 - When they say NO
Working with Objections
Part 6 - Ending The Call.
This comprehensive training videos will provide your sales team with everything they need to be successful.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginners and novice telemarketers to learn new skills and better equip themselves when talking to gatekeepers and how to best handle objections
- Telemarketers and call center staff
- Freelance Telereps
Chris Jackson is an award winning author of 6 books, and has worked in the telemarketing industry since 1994.
Over the past 20 years, Chris has worked in every aspect of telemarketing, from being an agent to being a team leader to being an owner of a call center.
His experience has taken him from one side of this world to another, and he has worked with numerous clients in the US, Uk and Australasian marketplace.
Chris is also the founder and owner of a boutique publishing firm in Melbourne, Australia