Fundamentals of Solidworks 2018 - Beginner Level
- You must have Solidworks installed in your PC or Laptop
- No prior Knowledge required
- Just the desire to learn solidworks should be enough
SOLIDWORKS - 3D CAD software delivers powerful design functionality with an intuitive user interface to speed up your design process. SOLIDWORKS is the industry’s preferred 3D CAD solution, used by over 2 million engineers worldwide.
SOLIDWORKS enables designers to rapidly create, innovate, and collaborate during the concept design phase. It delivers a truly collaborative design environment that enables design teams, customers, and suppliers to communicate, collaborate, and develop products whenever they want and where ever they are located.
In this course, we will learn solidworks fundamentals in beginner level. This course includes basics of Sketching, Part Modeling, and Assembly. We will start with learning the basic sketches where you will create 2D sketches, then we will move onto part modeling. In part modeling, you will learn about complete 3d model creation tools.
By end of this course, you will have strong knowledge about solidworks basics that you would be able to design almost any product that you see in you life.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn 3D CAD Modelling
- Anyone who is interested in Product Design& Development
- Anyone who wants to learn basics in Solidworks
- 00:40Getting into Solidworks
- 09:36User Interface, Reference Planes, Units, Window Interfaces, etc.
We, ITS MADE EZY, have been handling creative mechanical design and product design projects using the software such as SOLIDWORKS for 3d modeling and ANSYS for analysis. Also we have much experience by making real world components into 3d models, analysed them and have made tutorials to help people learn MECHANICAL CAD.