Fundamentals of Solace Development
- Previous development experience is required
- Basic understanding of TCP and networking is beneficial, but not necessary
- Java JDK
- Apache Maven
The Fundamentals of Solace Development online learning course introduces developers to Solace messaging. The course provides an overview of the various Open Protocols and languages Solace supports, and the concepts behind messaging with Solace. Topics covered include connecting your application to Solace, multi-protocol support, message exchange patterns, and how they relate to applications. Finally, we will create an application that utilizes Solace PubSub+ to learn how to publish and receive both direct and guaranteed messages.
Who this course is for:
- Developers, specifically those with an interest in building distributed applications and microservices
- Developers involved with creating applications that utilize the various Solace features and capabilities
- 02:02Why Messaging?
- 02:50Who is Solace?
- 03:19Solace PubSub+ Cloud
- 01:34Summary of Concepts
I have worked at Solace as a Customer Support Engineer, and as a Global Training Professional. I help customers to migrate from a siloed, monolithic architecture to an Event Driven Architecture. Solace PubSub+ enables the movement of data in an asynchronous manner, allowing distributed applications to seamlessly connect over any protocol.