Fundamentals of Solace Administration
- Basic knowledge of TCP is beneficial, but not required
The Fundamentals of Solace Administration online learning course introduces learners to Solace messaging. The course provides an overview of Solace PubSub+ products, options for the administration of those products, and an introduction to messaging. Topics covered include message exchange patterns, the Solace topic structure, Solace multi-tenancy, and direct & guaranteed messaging.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Solace enthusiasts interested in administering the Solace product line
- 06:36Messaging Concepts
- 02:13Who is Solace?
- 03:11Solace Hardware Overview
- 01:25Solace Software Overview
- 03:28Solace Cloud
- 2 questionsSolace Overview Knowledge Check
I have worked at Solace as a Customer Support Engineer, and as a Global Training Professional. I help customers to migrate from a siloed, monolithic architecture to an Event Driven Architecture. Solace PubSub+ enables the movement of data in an asynchronous manner, allowing distributed applications to seamlessly connect over any protocol.