Fundamentals of Solace Administration
- Basic knowledge of TCP is beneficial, but not required
The Fundamentals of Solace Administration online learning course introduces learners to Solace messaging. The course provides an overview of Solace products, options for the administration of those products, and an introduction to messaging. Topics covered include message exchange patterns, the Solace topic structure, Solace multi-tenancy, and direct & guaranteed messaging.
- Beginner Solace enthusiasts interested in administering the Solace product line
- Messaging Concepts
- Who is Solace?
- Solace Hardware Overview
- Solace Software Overview
- Solace Cloud
- Solace Overview Knowledge Check
- Solace WebUI
- Solace CLI
- What is SDKPerf?
- Solace Multi-Tenancy
- Configuring Message-VPNs: SolAdmin
- Configuring Message-VPNs: CLI
- Connecting to your Message-VPN
- Solace Multi-Tenancy Knowledge Check
- Role Based Access
- Configuring Users: SolAdmin
- Configuring Users: CLI
- Solace Role Based Access Knowledge Check
- Solace Topic Structure
- Solace Topic Wildcards
- Solace Topics Knowledge Check
- Solace Topic Hierarchy
- Solace Topic Design Guidelines
- Publish-Subscribe with Solace
- Solace Queues
- Guaranteed Publish to Queue
- Solace Queues Knowledge Check
I have worked at Solace as a Customer Support Engineer, and as a Global Training Professional. I help customers to migrate from a siloed, monolithic architecture to an Event Driven Architecture. Solace PubSub+ enables the movement of data in an asynchronous manner, allowing distributed applications to seamlessly connect over any protocol.