Fundamentals of SEMrush
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Fundamentals of competitive analysis
- Understand the process of performing domain analytics with SEMRush
- Get acquainted with the process of running keyword position reports for your own and competitor sites
- Create professional custom reports
- View competitor ad copy for successful marketing campaigns
- Curate content around top-ranking keywords to boost SEO rankings
- Perform social media audits for your profiles and competitors
- Perform site audits for your site and competitors
- This course is for everyone who wants to grow their business online (with Search Engine Optimization and paid advertising) and boost SEO rankings using SEMRush.
In this course, you will learn how to use SEMRush to research and analyze your online competition. Based on keyword and advertising research, we will demonstrate how to boost your SEO rankings and model your ad copy on successful competitor campaigns. You will also learn how to curate content and grow your social media presence using the SEMRush software. SEMrush is an SEO tool that performs the function of researching keywords, tracks your competitors by keeping a check on the keyword strategies they use, runs an SEO audit of your blog, looks for back-linking opportunities, and lots more.
We will be looking at the fundamentals of competitive analysis, domain analytics, keyword analytics, creating professional reports, how to use SEMrush to improve SEO, interpreting backlink reports for SEO, and brand monitoring.
About the Author
Justin Womack is an Online Marketing Expert, Speaker, and Consultant. He is the owner of the company, Coaching Biz Mastery, and he is a Certified Partner with Infusionsoft. Justin specializes in video marketing, online funnel creation, and copywriting. He also runs workshops in the Los Angeles area to teach the fundamentals of building an online business.
- The course is presented in a fun style that incorporates real-world examples and practical advice.
In this video, we are going to access the keyword analytics overview page and how to conduct a search for the keyword.
In this video, we are going to generate spreadsheet reports from the dashboard.
In this video, we are going to identifying niche based keywords and phrase match keywords.
In this video, we will cover how to filter keyword data for PPC opportunities.
In this video, we'll cover the necessary steps to understand social media posts data.