Fundamentals of Sales for High Growth Startups and Scaleups
What you'll learn
- Master B2B sales strategies tailored for startups to drive growth.
- Generate quality leads and build a strong sales pipeline.
- Enhance persuasive communication and negotiation skills for successful deals.
- Leverage sales automation tools and CRM for efficient processes.
- Cultivate a winning sales mindset and resilience for long-term success.
- No previous sales experience needed. This course is designed to equip you with the fundamental sales skills, techniques, and processes to get your first few sales, then help you scale up to $1M in revenue.
In the exciting quest to build groundbreaking companies, many entrepreneurs fall victim to the "build it, and they will come" mindset. However, when the time comes to start selling their product, they encounter a frustrating reality. Searching for sales tactics and devouring numerous books, founders hope to stumble upon that elusive piece of wisdom that will unleash a flood of revenue. Unfortunately, this process often proves lengthy and arduous, setting companies back by months or even years.
Sales are among the top three priorities for over 95% of startups. With limited to no sales training offered by most accelerator programs, incubators, and alike, we knew we had to step in.
Enter Teaching Startups To Fish: your expedited path to crucial sales knowledge. This course, led by a sales expert, equips you with a practical roadmap to construct a high-performance sales engine.
From prospecting and lead generation to persuasive communication and negotiation, you'll master the fundamentals of selling and develop a robust pipeline that drives consistent sales growth. Discover how to identify and target ideal customers, effectively engage prospects, and navigate complex negotiations with confidence and finesse.
Learn how to leverage sales automation tools and CRM systems to optimise your sales processes and enhance overall productivity. Uncover strategies to foster a winning sales mindset, overcome obstacles, and build resilience for long-term success.
Teaching Startups To Fish empowers entrepreneurs to quickly and easily access vital, impactful sales information. Join us on this transformative journey, unlocking the potential for accelerated sales success.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs looking to start getting sales traction ($0 - $1M in revenue)
- Startups looking to implement scalable sales processes
- Small businesses looking to grow and expand into larger markets
- Businesses looking to increase their conversion rates (29% win rates)
- Businesses looking to increase demand for their products and services
Mladen Jovanovic is an international multi-award-winning entrepreneur, Forbes 30 Under 30 alumni, United Nations Smart Settlements Global Champion, and an expert in the art of entrepreneurial sales and commercialising innovative solutions.
Mladen founded his first software company, a two-sided marketplace for the construction industry, at the age of 23. At the University Startup World Cup, Mladen showcased the company on a world stage in Copenhagen, Denmark, and secured first place for his innovation under the ICT category.
After returning to Australia, Mladen volunteered to coach startup founders on pitching their businesses to investors and customers. Mladen then co-founded BindiMaps - the world's leading accessible indoor navigation system.
During BindiMaps' first couple of years of operation, Mladen secured sales with large multinational corporations such as Stockland, Brookfield Properties, Lendlease, Mirvac, Charter Hall, and many more.
Due to his experience in sales and startups, Mladen has been invited by universities, accelerator programs, and incubators to coach their companies on how to sell their innovations.