Fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming with C++
What you'll learn
- Understand the purpose of OOP, the history of the C++ programming language, the anatomy of a C++ program and the role of the compiler
- Learn how to use C++ syntax to store, process and retrieve data, take input from a user and provide an output by writing simple programs
- Use the built-in STD & STL libraries to process input and data, create custom libraries, file handling and defensive programming techniques
- Construct complex - real world object-oriented classes and solutions in C++ based on UML diagrams.
- Learn core programming concepts that will improve logical reasoning, critical thinking & problem solving skills and equip you for your first Jr Developer Role
- No programming experience needed. Basic understanding of Data Flow & UML Diagrams
- Access to a Personal Computer and an Internet connection
- The enthusiasm and drive to learn and succeed
Fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming: C++ is a course designed to introduce students to the principles of object-oriented programming (OOP) using the C++ programming language. This course is suitable for students who have a basic understanding of programming concepts, but may not have prior experience with OOP.
In this course, students will learn the fundamental concepts of OOP, including encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism. They will also learn how to design and implement classes, objects, and functions in C++, and how to use them to solve real-world problems.
Throughout the course, students will work on a variety of hands-on projects and exercises to practice their skills and apply their knowledge to real-world situations. They will also learn best practices for writing efficient and maintainable C++ code.
Upon completion of this course, students will have a strong foundation in OOP and be able to use C++ to design and implement object-oriented programs.
The course is designed to provide complete knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming through C++ and to enhance the programming skills of the students by giving practical assignments to be done in labs.
To learn how to write functions for efficiency and performance
To understand how C++ improves C with object-oriented features
To learn the syntax and semantics of the C++ programming language
To learn how to design C++ classes for code reuse
To learn how to implement copy constructors and class member functions
To understand the concept of data abstraction and encapsulation
To learn how to overload functions and operators in C++
To learn how inheritance and virtual functions implement dynamic binding with polymorphism
To learn how to design and implement generic classes with C++ templates
To learn how to use exception handling in C++ programs
C++ REAL WORLD USE CASES
Web Browsers and utilities
Database Management Systems
Libraries – Machine learning, AR/VR
Cloud Computing & Distributed Applications
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Novice programmers who would like to develop a basic understanding of how to write simple Object-Oriented programs in C++
- Hobbyists, creatives, or people who just love learning and want to understand how software systems work
- Anyone looking to advance their career, and increase their earning potential
Hey I'm Doron and I help businesses and individuals alike to streamline their systems to make them more efficient. I do this by aligning business processes with appropriate solutions and also by improving existing ones. At the end of the day, it's all about finding ways to make peoples life's easier by leveraging cutting edge technology to develop, automate and deploy more efficient and user friendly software solutions.
Trevoir Williams is a passionate software and system engineer with a strong drive to share the best of his knowledge with students around the globe. His educational achievements include a Master’s degree in Computer Science (major in Software Development) and several Microsoft Azure Certifications.
His impressive work experience includes software consulting, software engineering, database development, cloud system, and server administration, lecturing, and he’s also a musician!
Trevoir enjoys teaching IT and development skills and guides students in gaining the latest knowledge with practical application in the modern industry.