Fundamentals of Hospitality Engineering Management
- Basic hotel operations
Hotel Engineering is highly sophisticated and complex operations. Effective engineering operations will have various benefits
Enhanced Guest Experiences through achieved standards
operations cost management
improving the life of buildings and equipment.
Engineering operations are the responsibility of engineering directors however an understanding of operations by other department is equally important to have an impact on effective in achieving guest experiences desired,
Hotels are using various technologies to enhance guest experiences in room, kitchen, F&B etc and most of the technologies require engineering setup and IT controls.
Having all employees understand key engineering management aspects can help hotels to achieve effectiveness objectives
This course will help you understand engineering operations in brief.
Who this course is for:
- Hotel Operations Managers
- Engineering Students
- Hotel Employees who want to achieve 360 understanding of operations
- Department heads willing to grow in career
- 03:29Introduction to Building Life Cycle concept and Organisation Structure
- 03:20Objectives and Characteristics of Engineering Department
- 03:36Objectives of Engineering Operations and How would you start as a new manager
- 09:56Guest Needs in hotels and Engineering aspects related to each
- 06:12What are different system operated by Engineering
- 12:30Two Key Systems explained to show how are various components integrated
- 05:38What do we Need to understand about Our operations
Hotel management school was established a year ago by young and Professional Hoteliers having a combined experience of over 20 Years.
Instructors have worked in prestigious hotel chains such as Shangri-la, Intercontinental in Finance, Operations, Sales & marketing at Director Levels.
Classes were taught first in physical environment to test contents and take feedback from students. These recorded classes combine both separate recording classroom settings.
Course Content is being updated regularly and new topics are added continuously based on feedback from students.
If you have any feedback you can email us or message us to make the overall learning experience engaging and complete.