Fundamentals of Hospitality Engineering Management
- Basic hotel operations
Hotel Engineering is highly sophisticated and complex operations. Effective engineering operations will have various benefits
Enhanced Guest Experiences through achieved standards
operations cost management
improving the life of buildings and equipment.
Engineering operations are the responsibility of engineering directors however an understanding of operations by other department is equally important to have an impact on effective in achieving guest experiences desired,
Hotels are using various technologies to enhance guest experiences in room, kitchen, F&B etc and most of the technologies require engineering setup and IT controls.
Having all employees understand key engineering management aspects can help hotels to achieve effectiveness objectives
This course will help you understand engineering operations in brief.
- Hotel Operations Managers
- Engineering Students
- Hotel Employees who want to achieve 360 understanding of operations
- Department heads willing to grow in career
- Introduction to Building Life Cycle concept and Organisation Structure03:29
- Objectives and Characteristics of Engineering Department03:20
- Objectives of Engineering Operations and How would you start as a new manager03:36
- Guest Needs in hotels and Engineering aspects related to each09:56
- What are different system operated by Engineering06:12
- Two Key Systems explained to show how are various components integrated12:30
- What do we Need to understand about Our operations05:38
- Planning - who would be operating systems06:58
- How do decide - When to Operate engineering Systems08:49
- Why its necessary to know how to operate systems02:45
- Importance of SOPs05:06
- Different Engineering Operating Activities05:52
- Different Engineering Operating Activities part 209:47
Hotel management school was established a year ago by young and Professional Hoteliers having a combined experience of over 20 Years.
Instructors have worked in prestigious hotel chains such as Shangri-la, Intercontinental in Finance, Operations, Sales & marketing at Director Levels.
Classes were taught first in physical environment to test contents and take feedback from students. These recorded classes combine both separate recording classroom settings.
Course Content is being updated regularly and new topics are added continuously based on feedback from students.
If you have any feedback you can email us or message us to make the overall learning experience engaging and complete.