Fundamentals of Go | Learn GoLang Programming Language
What you'll learn
- Be able to program in GoLang
- Code GoLang programs at ease
- Understand the GoLang environment and its fundamental syntax
- By the end of this course, you should definitely be able to understand and write good GoLang code.
- The very basic understanding of any Programming Language
- The course is aimed to teach you GoLang , whether you are an experienced programmer or just getting started
Welcome to this course on Go Programming Language Tutorial. Go is an open source programming language which was originally developed by Google. In this Go Tutorial we will Learn Go from the Basics with Code Examples. Go is a statically-typed language. Go has a syntax similar to C. Go has built-in concurrency. Go is a compiled language you can use to build binaries that run real fast. Server side/backend/containerized applications are the main applications for this language.
The goal of this course is to provide you with a working knowledge of GoLang. We'll start with the basics, including syntax, operators, loops, and functions. This Course will explain you how to use data structures and create your own Functions. This Course will show you the details of the powerful object and template systems so you can create useful classes and objects. Finally, we will cover the unique and powerful Standard Template Library, which provides you with some of the most flexible container classes available anywhere.
Go is not just a powerful programming language. It's also the basis of many other popular languages, so this knowledge will serve you well, even when you're not using Go .
1) This is by far the most comprehensive Go Programming course you'll find here, or anywhere else.
2) This Go Programming tutorial Series starts from the very basics and covers advanced concepts as we progress. This course breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
3) It is aimed at complete beginners, and assumes that you have no programming experience whatsoever.
4) This Go Programming tutorial Series uses Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
Who this course is for:
- Amateur programmers willing to understand the basics of coding
- Students, final year pass outs, Graduates and post graduates
- programmers and database analysts with basic coding abilities
- A genuine interest to learn.
ProgrammingKnowledge YouTube channel is currently the fastest-growing programming channel on YouTube with more than 1 million subscribers. The video tutorials cover a range of different programming topics. ProgrammingKnowledge offers tons of video tutorials on top programming languages.
If you find these tutorials useful, please share with your friends on Facebook twitter and Google plus. Let's make these videos help as many students as possible.