Fundamentals of Financial Modeling
What you'll learn
- Learn the Fundamentals of Financial Modeling
- Using Microsoft Excel for Financial Modeling
- Identify the best methods for gathering data.
- Distinguish the type of financial model that utilizes three statements to forecast future financials.
- Recognize why long formulas are not a best practice in financial modeling.
- Name the model technique best suited to test assumptions and their impact on outcomes.
- Access to Microsoft Excel to follow along
Financial modeling is the task of building an abstract representation (a model) of a real world financial situation. It is an abstract numerical scenario of a real-world financial situation used to ascertain the future financial performance by making projections. The user can manipulate the inputs to maintain the quality of a financial model, which will result in accuracy and dependency one can have on the outputs.
In this course, you will learn financial modeling of different sectors that can be used in corporate finance, investment banking, commercial banking, and portfolio management.
Using Microsoft Excel, we'll cover financial statement models, investment banking models, M&A models, buyout models, and DCF models.
This financial modeling course is designed for students and professionals who want to master excel modeling skills.
Who this course is for:
- Those in the Finance and Investment sector
- Anyone interested in learning financial modeling
I'm an author, and self-employment expert who has taught business and personal development topics. I have an extraordinarily passionate about helping small business owners create the life and business they want.
I assist self-employed people, by empowering and educating you to create and grow their business.
Through consulting, coaching, mentoring, and education I support and encourage self-employed people to become stronger business owners and finer human beings.