The Complete 2022 Ethical Hacking Hands-on Course
What you'll learn
- the fundamental concepts that distinguish ethical hacking from hacking
- the different categories of hackers and how they operate
- how to use the necessary tools for setting up your personal sandbox (hacking environment)
- how to conduct reconnaissance/footprinting activities (including passive/active reconnaissance simulations)
- how to conduct scanning activities (with different scanning tools, in simulation mode)
- how to conduct enumeration activities (with different enumeration tools, in simulation mode)
- how to gain access to remote or fire-walled computer systems (via simulations, using brute force attack and privilege escalation methods)
- how to maintain access to remote or fire-walled computer systems, once gained (through simulations which will also demonstrate how to achieve persistence)
- how to cover hacking traces after the hack has been concluded (via simulation & including the removal of data commands used to complete the hack)
- the top 10 cybersecurity vulnerabilities according to OWASP & how to download and set up OWASP broken web applications (by simulation)
- how to conduct Cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks (via simulation)
- how to conduct SQL injection attacks (via simulation)
- the differences and similarities between trojans, viruses and worms
- what the three most common types of botnets are (Mirai, Lemon Duck & Prometei)
- what logic bombs and time bombs are
- what ransomware is & how it works (including simulations of WannaCry ransomware infections)
- how denial of service attacks work (via simulations of synFlood & ICMP flood attacks)
- the information security policies that are required in every company with an online-presence
- the compliance regulations that establish a standardized information security system across groups of companies (including some of the more common regulations, such as PCI-DSS, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, HIPAA, SOX, DMCA, FISMA and GDPR)
- the 12 requirements established by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), for its successful operation
- SIA’s Code of Ethics for ethical hackers
- a personal computer with a minimum 8GB RAM
- a basic understanding of information technology (IT)
Discover the fundamentals of ethical hacking and become one of the top in-demand cyber security experts in 2022: an ethical hacker!
This is a highly practical, comprehensive, yet intensive course that will teach you how to become a white hat! Those who have some knowledge of the subject matter will find this course useful, but students without prior knowledge of any kind can also benefit by enrolling.
Individuals preparing for the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam can use the course material as an additional study resource.
This course offers a rich variety of topics, including:
an introduction to ethical hacking
an introduction to the right tools (VirtualBox, Kali Linux, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10)
a discussion of the phases of ethical hacking
OWASP’s top 10 security vulnerabilities
an examination of malware and other attack methods
..and much more!
A number of important ethical hacking areas will require hands-on practice. They will replicate actual ethical hacking procedures, including how to gather information, how to test clients’ systems for vulnerabilities, how to exploit these vulnerabilities (to prevent other hackers from doing them), how to gain access to remote computers and their systems, how to maintain access to a hacked system or computer, and how to remove clues that indicate a system has been hacked. Other simulations will introduce you to security vulnerabilities, such as cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection attacks. The course will also demonstrate how WannaCry ransomware attacks and denial-of-service (DoS) attacks work.
A brief quiz will follow every section to test your understanding of the information. The course will end with a comprehensive final exam.
With this course, you’ll get lifetime access to over 4 hours of videos, more than 50 lectures, and our ongoing monthly vlog delivering the most recent news on ethical hacking and cyber security!
This ethical hacking course has a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means that if you’re unsatisfied with it, we’ll give you your money back! Cool, right? Further, SIA’s ethical hacking experts are available 24/7. Just post a question or comment in the “Questions and Answers” section, and someone will answer ASAP.
Time is of the essence. Act quickly and learn about the fundamentals of ethical hacking so you can enrich your knowledge and further your career in a highly practical yet enjoyable way. Sign up today!
Disclaimer: This ethical hacking course is not intended to be used for illegal hacking.
Who this course is for:
- those who are interested in ethical hacking but have little to no prior knowledge
- those who are considering a career as a White Hat
- enthusiasts who are already involved and want to expand their knowledge of ethical hacking
- information security professionals, including security and malware analysts
- those who are preparing for the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam and want to get an additional reference to their study
We are a team of global security experts who offer exclusive trainings to both students and corporations for a 360° preparation in all the most relevant security fields. Transnational Organized Crime, Terrorism & Counter-Terrorism, and Ethical Hacking are just a few of the courses SIA offers. Our courses are carefully researched and developed by International Security specialists, Cybersecurity experts and military veterans with assistance from e-learning specialists who are able to package the information offered in a thorough yet easily understood format that doesn’t require a university degree to process. At the same time, SIA courses provide an in-depth approach to their subjects, going beyond the random information you will find on public news media outlets. SIA courses are designed for students who are willing and able to challenge what they see and hear, in order to develop a deeper understanding of their subject.