Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
What you'll learn
- Solid Understanding of Electrical Fundamentals
- Gain a strong foundation in electrical engineering by comprehending key concepts such as matter, electron theory, magnetism, electricity, and electromagnetism.
- Proficiency in Circuit Analysis
- Master the principles of circuit analysis
- Develop the ability to analyze and solve complex electrical circuits with confidence
- Application of Ohm's Law and Power Formulas
- Understand and apply Ohm's Law and power formulas to accurately calculate current, voltage, resistance, and power in various circuit configurations.
- Competence in Series and Parallel Circuits
- Learn how to analyze series and parallel circuits, including current division, voltage drops, voltage dividers, and real world applications.
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Enhance your problem-solving abilities through numerous practice problems that increase in difficulty, enabling you to apply theoretical concepts to real-world
- Nodal and Loop Analysis Techniques
- Master nodal analysis, loop analysis, and their applications in circuits with independent and dependent sources.
- Learn how to solve equations with multiple unknown variables and utilize techniques such as Supernodes and Supermesh.
- Network Theorems Application
- Apply essential network theorems, including source transformation, superposition theorem, Thevenin's theorem, Norton's theorem, and maximum power transfer
- Understanding Circuit Dependent Sources
- Gain proficiency in handling circuit-dependent sources and solving problems involving these sources.
- Star/Delta and Delta to Star Transformations
- Learn techniques for transforming circuits from star to delta and delta to star configurations, facilitating analysis of more intricate circuits
- Practical Application of Electrical Concepts
- Apply your knowledge to real-life examples and exercises, ensuring that you can confidently approach circuit analysis challenges in various practical settings
- Expand your knowledge in electrical engineering field
- Basic Mathematics Knowledge
- Fundamental Physics Understanding
Prepared and recorded by academic and electrical engineering expert.
Unlock the power of electric circuits with my comprehensive and engaging course designed for electrical engineering students and engineering students from various disciplines. Gain a deep understanding of electric circuit analysis through a step-by-step exploration of fundamental concepts, practical applications, and advanced problem-solving techniques.
Starting with a solid foundation, we delve into the fundamental definitions and principles behind basic circuits and electrical devices. You'll grasp the core concepts of electricity, electron theory, magnetism, and electromagnetism, paving the way for a holistic understanding of electrical engineering.
As you progress, my course expertly guides you through a series of real-world problems with solutions. Each lecture presents increasingly challenging examples, allowing you to grasp the theory at a deeper level. By tackling these progressively difficult exercises, you'll develop a robust skill set and the confidence to handle complex circuit analysis scenarios.
The best understanding of electrical engineering theories, fundamentals, problem skills solving, and linking to the practical aspects.
Highlights of the course include:
Chapter 1 - Electrical Fundamentals:
Introduction to electrical engineering
Understanding matter and electron theory
Unleashing the power of magnetism and electricity
Harnessing the potential of electromagnetism
Chapter 2 - Electrical Formulas:
Applying Ohm's Law to analyze circuits
Power formulas for efficient energy usage
Mastering electrical energy and its measurement
Understanding electricity bills and consumption
Chapter 3 - Basic Electric Circuits:
Exploring electrical sources and their behavior
Distinguishing nodes, loops, and branches
Unraveling the mysteries of Series circuits
Analyzing current, resistance, and voltage drops
Utilizing voltage dividers and understanding aiding/opposing sources
Applying Kirchhoff's voltage law for complex circuits
Dissipated power and illumination of series bulbs
Unleashing the power of parallel circuits and current division
Illumination analysis of parallel bulbs
Handling open and short circuits
Chapter 4 - Series-Parallel Combination Circuits:
Mastering series-parallel circuits
Harnessing circuit-dependent sources
Real-life examples and problem-solving
Chapter 5 - Nodal and Loop Analysis Techniques:
Introduction to nodal and loop analysis
Solving circuits with independent sources and unknown variables
Tackling circuits with dependent sources and supernodes
Analyzing circuits using loop analysis and supermesh
Star delta and delta-to-star transformations for complex circuits
Chapter 6 - Network Theorems for Circuit Analysis:
Transforming sources for analysis
Applying the superposition theorem
Mastering Thevenin's and Norton's theorems
Demystifying the maximum power transfer theorem
With my comprehensive course materials, detailed explanations, and hands-on exercises, you'll develop a solid foundation in electric circuit analysis. Whether you're an electrical engineering student or someone eager to understand and apply electrical principles, this course is your gateway to mastering circuit analysis and advancing your skills in the field. Enroll now and embark on an electrifying journey of knowledge and expertise!
Who this course is for:
- Electrical Engineering Students at both undergraduate and graduate levels who want to develop a strong foundation in electric circuit analysis
- Engineering Students from Other Disciplines
- Electronics Engineers
- Computer Engineers
- Telecommunications Engineers
- Related Engineering Fields
- Engineering Educators and Instructors, and Teaching Assistants in Electrical Engineering
- Electricity Hobbyists and DIY Enthusiasts
- Anyone Interested in Understanding Electric Circuits and Analysis
My name is Mohamed Ezat
I am an Electrical Power Systems Engineer with eight years of experience in the Electrical Power Systems Design and Protection Field.
1. a Bachelor of Electrical Power Engineering and Machines
2. a Higher Diploma Degree in Electrical Power Systems
Thesis Electrical Power System Stability
I have Experience in Automation Field Also.
I'm excited to teach you and give you my experience through high-quality video lectures that follow international standards.
My Practical courses are suitable for all engineers whether a student or fresh graduates or experts.
Feel free to contact me.