This course covers networking concepts required for IT support roles & for those who are looking to advance their IT career or next level job. This course is designed in questions & Answers format for easy understanding & better interview preparation. You will feel confident when taking any certification test.
Network Fundamentals covers everything you need to know about network infrastructures, hardware, protocols, and services.
You will learn everything you need to gain any highly in-demand Networking Certification. This entry-level credential could be your first step into a rewarding, stable and lucrative IT career.
It covers the basics of networking starting from the “ground level,” so no previous IT knowledge is required. This course will guide you to confidence and mastery.
· Understand wired and wireless networks in every detail
· Understand internet protocol (IP) and categorize IPv4 addresses
· Networking services and area networks
· Define network infrastructures and network security
· Basic networking concepts such as routing, switching, and subnetting.
A network is a collection of computers, servers, mobile devices, or other computing devices connected for sharing data. This course will help you become well versed in basic networking concepts.
Course starts by covering network infrastructures and learn about network topologies. You’ll then get up to date with common network hardware devices such as routers and switches and the media types used to connect them together. This course will take you through different protocols and services and the requirements to follow a standardized approach to networking. You’ll get to grips with the OSI and TCP/IP models as well as IPv4 . You will learn how to recall IP addresses through name resolution.
By the end of this fundamental of Computer networking course, you’ll have developed a strong foundation in the essential networking concepts.
· Sections are divided thoughtfully keeping the interest and aptitude of the students.
· Each lecture designed with detailed explanation & in question & answer format.
· All the concepts are explained with Animation & diagrams in a simple and lucid style and in a compact way.
New Quizzes added: A standard multiple-choice and True-false quizzes given at the end of the each lecture will help you remember what you learned & test your learning.