Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Some IT industry work experience or those pursuing a degree in the IT field
Fundamentals of Cloud Computing is for anyone with an IT background who is interested in understanding What is Cloud Computing? It will equip you with basic knowledge of Cloud Technologies in use today. Cloud Computing has grown from being just a buzzword to a serious business decision that many businesses are contemplating. Therefore knowledge about it is necessary to make a clear and strategic plan to move applications and services to the Cloud. After completing this course you will achieve fundamental understanding of what is Cloud Computing, you will be able to understand Cloud Segments and Cloud Deployment Models, you will be able to identify Key Cloud Companies and you will gain knowledge of Cloud Services and Cloud Security.
Disclaimer: All Logos & Trademarks used in these course videos belongs to their respective companies.
- IT Professionals working in the software industry who wants to formally get the fundamental understanding of cloud computing technologies
- Software developers who want to understand cloud technologies for developing cloud applications in the future (Level II)
- Startups that want to build their IT infrastructure in the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods
- IT managers who want to reduce the infrastructure management cost by moving to cloud
- System Administrators who want to be able to manage infrastructure on cloud
- Students who wish to make their resume more attractive to prospective employers
- Trainer's Intro
- Evolution of Software
- Traditional IT Infrastructure
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Key Attributes of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Advantages: Scaling and Redundancy
- Cloud Segments
- Cloud Deployment Models
- Popular Cloud Companies, Services and Products
- Cloud Use Cases
- Cloud Security
- Conclusion: Things to Watch Out For
Bhavesh Goswami, the Co-Founder and CEO of CloudThat Technologies, has been working in Cloud Computing space for over 10 years. He was in the initial development team of Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) at Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Seattle. He honed his Cloud Computing skills at Amazon where he helped ship the first version of S3 in 2006. He moved to Microsoft after over three years at Amazon to take up the challenge to help manage Cosmos, the Cloud storage and Big Data computational engine that powers all of the Microsoft's Online Services, including Bing.
In 2010, after living in USA for over 10 years, he came to India in search of a challenge. He realized that the rapidly changing technology landscape and the busy schedule of IT professionals were not conducive to acquire new skills. Thus, he started CloudThat Technologies, a company focused on quickly empowering professionals and corporates on Cloud and Big Data through training and consulting services. He has personally trained over 500 people on various Cloud technologies like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine and more. Bhavesh has spoken at various Cloud and Big Data conferences and events like '7th Cloud Computing and Big Data' and have been the Key Note Speaker at International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics. He is passionate about technology and keeps the company up to date on latest Cloud technologies and market trends.
Bhavesh earned MS in Computer Science from University of South Florida, where he was awarded Scholarships for Teaching Assistantship and Research Assistantship in 2003. He gained his Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology from Nirma University in 2001.