Fundamentals of Business Taxes
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of business taxes
- Learn about Monthly, Quarterly and Annual business taxes at the federal and state levels
- Learn about tax forms such as W2s, W3s, 1099s, K-1s, and 941 forms
- Record keeping and ordering tax forms
- Learn about SEP to reduce your annual taxes
- Sales tax basics
- much more
- No requirements. Ideally you should have incorporated a business in order to do taxes
This course is designed to help you, a new business owner, understand and meet your federal and state tax obligations. You'll learn the fundamentals of business taxes.
We'll get into what you need to know about Federal Taxes and your new business, detailing what needs to be submitted to the IRS, when it needs to be submitted, and the essentials of completing these tax forms. You'll learn about all the forms such as W2s, W3s, K-1s, 1099s, 941 forms and other small business taxes and tax forms; and how to file and pay your taxes electronically.
This course if for anyone no matter what kind of business you have or whether you have employees.
By the end of this course, you'll have a good understanding of the government's rules and requirements, as well as how to save time and funds when filing business taxes.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Anyone interested in learning about business taxes
I'm an author, and self-employment expert who has taught business and personal development topics. I have an extraordinarily passionate about helping small business owners create the life and business they want.
I assist self-employed people, by empowering and educating you to create and grow their business.
Through consulting, coaching, mentoring, and education I support and encourage self-employed people to become stronger business owners and finer human beings.