Fundamentals of Azure and Powershell
- 13 hours on-demand video
- 58 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Clear understanding of cloud computing and azure as a cloud computing platform
- Understanding and creating resource groups
- locks and role based access control in resource group
- Clear understanding of azure storage and replication
- Working with azure storage using azure portal and azure cli
- Understanding container, snapshot, immutable storage
- Static website hosting in Azure Storage
- Azure storage account access management with storage account keys,RBAC, shared access signature & stored access policy
- Clear understanding of encrypting data in azure storage
- Firewall and Subnets in azure storage
- Clear and detailed understanding of azure storage explorer
- Clear understanding of monitoring Azure Storage
- Clear and detailed understanding of azure file shares
- Virtual Machine deployment and Configuration
- Backing up virtual machine and files in azure cloud and on-premises
- Clear understanding of networking in azure
- In-depth understanding of azure active directory
- Basic IT knowledge of Networks and Virtual machine
- A free or paid subscription to Microsoft Azure
- Excitement to learn constantly growing Microsoft Azure platform right from zero
UPDATE:Several lectures preview have been made available for this course. So students can go through the demo videos to get a feel of how azure will be taught in this tutorial. This will help students to make decision about buying this course.
Course updated on 13th July 2020.
This course is designed to help students, IT professionals and beginners with no exposure or with intermediate skill in azure to get started with Microsoft Azure infrastructure with a clear understanding about the basics in a simple way. It is focused on providing key concepts of Azure Infrastructure solution to IT professionals.
It will help you to become comfortable with cloud concepts and Azure fundamentals to start developing solutions right away.
It touches both gui and powershell part of Azure cloud solution and will help you to prepare your base for understanding advanced and architect level of Azure solution. The concepts and demos are based on real world situation which IT professionals faces on Azure cloud platform and will provide you all the knowledge and tools necessary to get started with your job in Azure cloud platform right away.
Students completing this course will be able to prepare for the AZ-103 / AZ-104 azure certifications with clear concepts and confidence.
The course has hours of huge learning material and is being updated constantly. Students can directly reach out to instructor for any query.
- IT professionals who wants to start their career in Azure cloud platform
- IT professionals who wants to enhance their knowledge on azure cloud platforms in simple and practical way
- Beginners with no exposure in Microsoft azure or any cloud platform.
- Students and IT prodessional who wants to prepare for exam AZ-103/AZ104
This overview section gives an idea of the different topics that will be covered in the current section
In this lecture students will understand what is cloud computing, the different cloud computing service types and models and the benefits and disadvantages of cloud computing. And finally we will do some analysis required before moving to cloud computing
In this lecture students will learn about azure and azure datacenter. They will learn about the benefits and disadvantages of azure. They will learn about cost implementation of using azure. And finally we will have a demo on using azure pricing calculator.
This section outlines the different topics that will be covered in this course.
In this chapter you will learn about container in azure and then you will learn how to create containers from azure portal and from azure CLI
This section explains and demonstrates the immutable or write one read many storage which is used to store business-critical data. And then it covers soft delete in azure storage which gives recycle bin like functionality to restore deleted blobs.
This section explains how we can limit access to an azure storage account using firewalls and subnets inside azure portal.It will show how to allow only a particular or a range of IP address to access azure storage.
In this lecture students will learn to deploy a linux virtual machine in azure portal.
This section discusses the various topics that will be taught in this module.
In this section we will understand what are azure backup services, why do we need azure backup and the various components of azure backup and recovery services vault.
In this section we will create a linux machine using azure cli and then we will apply a backup policy to that linux machine from azur CLI.
Overview section gives brief idea of contents that will be discussed in this module.
In this section we will understand about virtual network...we will briefly learn about virtual network peering and then we will learn about name resolution in azure virtual networks.
In this section we will create private DNS zones to enable host name resolution.
In this chapter students will learn about role based access control in azure active directory which governs what permissions we can have to take actions within azure active directory.
In this chapter students will learn how to create a tenant or directory within azure active directory and how to add custom DNS into azure active directory.