Fundamentals of Arduino and Sensors with C/C++
What you'll learn
- Master the fundamentals of C/C++ for Arduino applications
- Gain ability to read wiring diagrams
- Learn to build electronic circuits from scratch
- Learn electrical troubleshooting skills
- Learn how to troubleshoot arduino code with live examples
- Gain confidence in coding ability
- Gain confidence with wiring up sensors and electronics
- No prior experience needed!
- Arduino Uno R3 (or equivalent)
- Kuman 37-in-1 Sensor Kit
- Jumper Wires (10x Male to Male, 10x Male to Female, 10x Female to Female)
Learn programming and electronics skills from the comfort of your home!
It doesn't take years of school or a 4 month boot camp to start tinkering with sensors and building fun projects.
The best time to start is today. You will learn the fundamental principles of programming and electronics in this short but value packed course!
You will learn how to read and understand electrical schematics which are key to the design of any electronic circuit.
You will learn all of the necessary techniques needed to build and program electronic circuits without any of the fluff. All the skills learnt in this course can be applied right away and are transferable to other future projects or applications that you may encounter both in the course and in the future.
Gain confidence in your ability to read an electric diagram, and program sensors.
Get involved with the latest IoT trends by working with sensors and gain a deeper understanding of where you can use your skillset in todays job market.
Learn how to troubleshoot your circuit using programming techniques taught in this course!
If you have not yet used an Arduino this course shows you all of the key information needed to start building with the Arduino right away.
Skip the overwhelming process of figuring out where to start on your transition in to tech through guided step-by-step projects that are fun and interactive.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
People with no technical background interested in getting into tech
Freelancers that want to get a feel for Arduino based projects
New grads that want to build a portfolio project
Those who want to pursue a career in electronics or programming
Teachers who want to introduce their students to IoT concepts
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers, hobbyists and anyone interested in programming and electronics with no experience.
- Working with the Arduino and other electronic devices can be overwhelming at times. I created this course so anyone can start at any level of experience in this guided process!
I am a self taught developer with an Electrical Engineering background. I want people from all industries and educational backgrounds to know that with the right resources they too can learn programming and electronics.
I focus mainly on IoT based applications which bring a fun versatile skillset to the programming space. The way I see things, the simplest and fastest way to learn something is to get your hands on it. I want to bridge the gap between programming and electronics and show people that there could be a new avenue for them to get into tech.
Getting starting with programming or electronics might seem overwhelming. Its never to late to learn these skills and I will help you get there!