Basics of Stock Market for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn how the stock market works
- Learn how to select your stock through Fundamental Analysis of Stocks and Technical Analysis Techniques
- Time your entry and Exit points based on Technical Analysis
- Become a master investor in the stock market
- Learn how to manage your investments
- This is a beginners course so no prerequisites are required . Just come with an open mind ready to learn
This is a course designed to teach you what you need to know about stock markets to help you get started with investing with a thorough knowledge of World markets and trends
The course is divided into sections to help you go from beginner to advanced
The introduction portion will give you an overview of what is a share? How is a share valued- The face value and Market Value? What is the difference between the face value and Market value?
What happens during a stock split, a bonus issued, and when a company pays out a dividend?
Then we will move into a live example case study of how physical Share certificates looks before digitalization or demat of shares.
In the IPO section, we go through the entire process of IPO and how a share is finally listed in the stock market.
Once a share is listed and the IPO is complete, we will discuss how this share is traded and the various global markets available for share trading.
The course will then explain some key trading mindsets and things you need to know before you start trading. Which deals with subjects like "How to select a broker?" Being aware of margin requirements, cautions, and things to know before you start trading and how to safeguard your interests.
Once you get a general idea of how stock markets work and its day to day functions we will go into
the topic of Fundamental Analysis of stocks. In this section, we will cover topics like
1. Qualitative and Quantitative factors of Fundamental Analysis
2. Fiscal year for different countries
3. Detailed Analysis of Financial Statements - learn to read and understand the income statement, cash flow statement, and the balance sheet
4. Be informed about the key numbers and be in a position to calculate various financial ratios such as Debt to equity ratio, PE ratio, Return on Equity, Current Ratio, and Quick ratio
In the Technical Analysis section, we will Understand how to read a live market screener. I take you behind the scenes and show you both a retail screener and a broker screener.
1. Types of charts Candlestick charts, bar charts, and line charts
2. Trend lines and How to construct trend lines?
3. What is Support and Resistance?
4. What are Double tops and Double bottoms while analyzing the graph of a share?
5. What is the Significance of analyzing the Volume of shares bought and sold?
6. Learn about Technical Indicators and Moving averages
The best way to learn about the stock market is to do a course completely dedicated to teaching you from A to Z of the stock market. This course is researched and designed specifically to help you understand the stock market from a basic level.
This course would be a great fit to anyone who is serious about investing and trading in the stock market and wants to know how to make an informed decision.
There are numerous apps and brokerage firms online that give you access to trade in stock markets around the world. This course is designed to protect you from falling for unreasonable promises made by a lot of advertisers. Knowledge is power. This course will enable you to make an informed decision about how you want to trade and to choose the app or firm that meets your needs.
With this course, you will be able to ask the right questions to make the right choice. So enroll today and I will see you in Class.
Here is what the students say
Great job by the teacher .. very interesting and presented in context!
Very educative and interesting.I did not know so many things about the stock market and its workings.
Highly informative! Complex topic explained in an understandable and engaging way.
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in creating wealth in the long run by maximizing profit and minimizing losses.
A Masters Degree Holder in International Business ,with 10years+ experience in Logistics ,Business Development, Sales and Conformity for Government Trade Services
Worked for the top Logistics companies in the world . Started her Career in Sales as a Territory Manager for FedEx Express and then moved into Supply Chain Management as a Business Development Executive while working for UPS Supply Chain Solutions. After 4 years of working in India , she moved to Dubai in UAE and worked for Intertek as an Export Consultant in their Goverment Trade and Service Departments under Quality Control . These Companies are all best in the world and she has enjoyed being a part of their Business Development and Strategy teams.
Jasmine has been recognized for
*Generating New Business and creating double-digit growth
*Being Part of National Level and Global Level Strategy Development Sessions to improve business through Global push-pull lead closure
*Possessing strong managerial skills and clear understanding of Export, Import and Government Procedures for customs clearance
*Strong skills in setting up and synchronizing administrative policies and Assessing shipments and documents for Conformity
*Experienced in Analysing Inspection reports and Test reports for shipments intended for Certificate of Conformity for SASO.
*Experienced in advising customers regarding FDA rules for shipments of food and drug moving to the US
Jasmine has a love for learning new things, She is a NET Qualified Professor in India, Qualified to Teach at University Level in the field of Management. She is also a Toast Master, who has won many awards in Public speaking Internationally at the Regional and Divisional Levels.
During her free time she enjoys watching netflix and playing with her son.