Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms -By Animation
What you'll learn
- Example-based-learning help students to develop effective learning
- Learn most demanded topics in data structure and algorithms through examples and live animation
- Learn complex topics in a simplified manner
- Develop analytical skills by turning complexity into simplicity
- Queue, Stack, Linked List, Graph Theory, Spanning Trees, Minimum Spanning Trees (Prim's and Kruskal's), Graph Traversal(BFS and DFS), Sorting Algorithms, etc.
- Learn most popular sorting and searching algorithms and their implementation through live animation in Python
- A very simple explanation introduces the hash function and the hash table
- Basic Understanding of python programming language for sorting and searching algorithms
- No experience with data structures or algorithms is required
In this course, you will learn about the most popular topics corresponding to data structures and algorithms through live animation. The data structure is the key component of Computer Science and is used in the areas of artificial intelligence, operating systems, graphics, etc. This course aims to turn complexity into simplicity via illustrations and live animation. Visualization of data structures is provided for the most popular topics, such as queue, stack, linked list, recursion, and recursive function, graphs, trees, heap data structure, sorting algorithms, searching algorithms, hash function, and hash table. This course is provided for anyone who is interested in data structure and algorithms. All sorting and searching algorithms are covered by the implementation. The main programming language is based on Python. However, very basic knowledge about programming skills is required, and this knowledge is only required for sorting and searching algorithms in which they are discussed with Python programming language. All lectures are discussed from scratch, and don't be afraid if you think your knowledge is not enough for this course. In fact, both implementation and illustrations are discussed in a simple manner. I hope you enjoy this course.
The most popular topics that are covered are:
Minimum Spanning Trees (Prim's and Kruskal's)
Graph Traversal (BFS and DFS)
Heap Data Structure
Introduction to Trees
Binary Search Trees (BST)
Tree Traversal (Preorder, Inorder, Postorder)
The hash function and Hash Table
Do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning Data Structure and Algorithms
- Students currently studying computer science
I am Mehdi Hatamian, and I hold a master's degree in Computer Science. My ambition is to turn complexity into simplicity by improving one's visualization skills. To this end, I use animation and cool illustrations to simplify concepts to improve learning outcomes.