Endgame Fundamentals: Pawn Endgames
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn the Fundamental Ideas in Pawn Endgames
- You will feel confident playing Pawn Endgames and understand King activity
- You will understand why you should play slow and not rush
- You will avoid getting into bad positions and will know how to prevent them
- You will learn how to calculate deep forcing lines in Pawn Endgames
- You will see easy, medium and hard positions that can happen in the Endgame
- You should know how chess pieces move and basic chess rules.
Hey guys, this is Grandmaster Mesgen Amanov!
I am excited to present you with my new video course on Endgame Fundamentals. Specifically this Endgame course is dedicated to Pawn Endgames.
This course is for Beginners and Intermediate players. In order to fully benefit from this course you just need to know how the pieces move and some basic rules.
I've been teaching chess for more than 15 years and mentored 3 junior players that became World Champions. I know exactly what material to teach you when you start learning about Endgames. Fundamental Principles such as Opposition, Zugzwang, Mined Squares are important to learn and master.
In this course I recorded 16 Lessons that will help you establish Fundamental Endgame ideas. Every chess player must learn Endgames. World Champion J. R. Capablanca once said: "To improve at chess you should in the first instance study the endgame."
All lessons are very easy to follow and for your convenience I am adding a PGN file for all of the lessons that we will go over. Thank you so much for your attention! Enjoy!
- Beginners and Intermediate Players rated between 0-1800.