Investing In Stocks For Big Gains, Growth Investing Method
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Investing In Stocks With Value and Growth
- How To Identify Multibagger Stocks
- Build A Portfolio With Multibagger Stocks
- Investing On Economic Cycle Of Business
- Where To Look For Good Stocks
- 3 Strategies To Always Stay In Profit
- How To Manage Risk
- When Is Good Time To Buy
- When Is Good Time To Sell
- Reduce Waiting Time, See Quick Profits
- Which Information Is Trust Worthy
- Learn To Read Balance Sheet
- Roles Of Assets And Liabilities
- Why Debts Are Not Always Bad
- Ratios Like PE, EPS, PAT, EBITDA etc
- How To Categorize Stocks
- Profit To Expect Based On Analysis
- What Volume To Buy
- Beat Market By Huge Margin
- Make Massive Multibagger Gains
- This course assumes you have basic understanding of stock market.
Investing In Stocks For Big Gains, Beat Pros In Their Own Game
Since you are planning to invest in a Techno-Fundamental Growth Investing course the very first thing that you should know is what is Fundamental Investing.
Fundamental Analysis is way of measuring financial health of business so that it can match theory of successful running business. And since there can be different ways we can rate a business successful, method of analysis may differ with respect to analyst.
Investing is not art of analyzing every business, Investing is art of analyzing business to match theoretical model of successful business and then successfully investing in that business by taking minimum risk.
What Fundamental Analysis Is Not ?
Just random analysis of financial numbers, baseless theories about low and high debts is not fundamental analysis. Investing like that does not work because it is not investing, it is looking for cheap tricks.
For analysis you need base concept of what a strong business is and what are usually financial traits of that business. While investing numbers and ratios are looked to gain idea about financial traits.
Are You A Retail Investor Or Rich Investor ?
Traditional methods of Fundamental Investing are too much based on intrinsic value of business. Though they are good fundamental models of investing, they favor a lot to rich investors, not retail investor.
As retail investor you need investing system that does not focus analysis based on intrinsic value but based on treating business for what it actually is, MARKETABLE FINANCIAL SECURITY.
And since this course is for retail investors, you'll learn the same in this course.
- This course is for you if you are investing as beginner and want to learn investing in stocks to make big profits.