Functional Skills Maths Level 2 Revision
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 32 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to pass UK Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Learn by watching short videos and working through an accompanying worksheet.
- Reinforce each topic by comparing your answers to our worked examples.
- Must be working at Level 1 Functional Skills or higher.
- Good knowledge of English.
As part of your preparation for the Functional Skills exam, you will need to have a good grounding in some core maths topics. This course will cover the key topics that help you increase your chances of passing the Functional Skills exam.
In this course, you will:
Learn how to interpret questions.
Learn how to round numbers
Check your answers using reverse calculations or rounding.
Work out percentages, interest
Work out fractions
Work out decimals and money
Learn how to work out perimeter, area and volume
Work out the mean, median and range
Learn how to interpret scatter diagrams
Learn how to draw dual bar charts
Learn how to work out the mean of a frequency distribution
Work out the probability of combined events.
- People looking for an alternative GCSE maths qualification.
- Apprentices (Level 2 maths is required for all apprenticeships at Level 3 or higher).
- People applying for University.