Functions and Closures in Swift
- Fundamental knowledge of programming basics
- Basic knowledge of the Swift language
- Apple Developer Account for compiling codes before Apple releases XCode officially
Note: this course was published many years ago. Please consult with the documentations for the latest details.
This course focuses on the functional features of the Swift programming language. Concepts like closures, value capturing, higher order functions and closure inline expressions, among many more are covered through simple examples.
This course is relatively short but focused to give you a better understanding of functions and closures in Swift since they are as important as objects and classes.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who know the basics of Swift
- Beginners who want to be very good at functions and closures
- Intermediate developers who may need a refresher on functional concepts
- Intermediate developers who may want to make a custom framework for their utility functions
My name is AJ and I'm a Software Engineer. I have worked on a variety of projects ranging from implementing user interfaces, to making productivity tools for engineers and designers. I am also very passionate about education and enjoy sharing what I learn with the world.
I am also the co-author of the Less Web Development Cookbook published by Packt Publishing. The book is about working with LESS on the client to make apps more maintainable.
I have been a self-taught learner as long as I can remember and I really enjoy sharing my findings and learnings with the world through any medium that I can. If you have any questions regarding any of my courses, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org