Improve your code with functional patterns like pure functions, compose & map/reduce/filter...plus advanced concepts like fusion, transducing and monads!
- Beginner Developers that want to learn about functional programming concepts.
- difference between functional programming and object oriented programming
- Function purity
- Function arguments and shapes
- Map Filter Reduce Operators
- Calculator object oriented programming
- Calculator functional refactor
Daniel has worked as the senior developer for multiple companies for the past 10 years and has scaled multiple companies to over the million dollar mark. Daniel, graduated from Stanford University with a degree in computer science and artificial intelligence. He is an experienced engineer and has worked with some of the top tech companies. He's known in the JS community for his contributions to open source projects, conference talks, and courses. He has taught as a public school teacher, teaches programming on Udemy and also finds time to coach swimming in the afternoons.