Functional Principles of Oracle ERP (EBS) - Project Modules
What you'll learn
- Overview Functional principles and concepts on R12.x Oracle E-Business Suite - Project modules
- Overview about generic project management
- Overview about Oracle EBS essentials like navigation, responsibility, concurrent programming, flex fields and multiorg.
- Oracle EBS business flow overview - Procure to pay, Order to Cash, Accounting and Projects in business flows
- Access to Oracle E-Business suite Application would be beneficial but not mandatory
In last two decade Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) has thrown plethora of career opportunities for consultant. However ERP is an evolving field starting with client server technology and then progressed into 3-tier architecture with advent of internet and now to cloud.
So, if one is looking for a career in ERP particularly Oracle ERP and not sure where to start and that to without investing huge money as investment in training, then this course would be the right one. It has the relevant flavor to make a good start and progress further in your endeavor.
More importantly, it provides short and crisp functional overview about Oracle ERP - Project management modules with associated business flows.
This unique course not only cover critical functional principles and concepts in Oracle EBS suite On-premise but also provide you with relevant information on the latest Oracle cloud ERP offering.
The Key functional principles and concept covered are in following.
1. Project Management - Overview.
2. Business flows - Order to cash, Procure to Pay, Accounting and how project modules fits. Role of ERP based Project Management.
3. Oracle EBS overview.
4. Role of ERP based Projects.
5. Project management modules - overview:
Oracle Project Management
Oracle Cost Management.
Oracle Resource Management
Oracle Project Portfolio Analysis.
6 . There are quiz to test your knowledge at appropriate place
Note : There is no product or functionality demonstration in the course
Who this course is for:
- Those interested to start career in Oracle ERP - Projects
- Students in Management OR Engineering OR Commerce OR Business interested in Oracle ERP career
Having over 25 + years of IT industry experience (Product development, Consulting & Training).
His last engagement was with Oracle India (initially with consulting and then with Oracle university) , which was for more than 12 years. Prior to this, had worked with Cap Gemini (formerly iGate Global Solution), GE to name a few.
Had managed projects and programs in Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Intelligence implementations in the range of 3000 man days with revenue about 6mil US$ per year. These projects are on industry domains, such as Oil and Gas, Process Manufacturing, Hi-Tech Retail & Telecom across the globe.
Was awarded with "pace setter" , "best managed " project awards in recognition of efforts in project management.
He was also instrumental in design, development and roll-out of Graduate Hire program on Oracle Products stack for partner IT services companies in recent times.
Right from college was fascinated about devices and sensor interaction with computer, which made him focus on micro-controller in early 90's and that eventually attracted him towards field of Internet of things and Machine learning, AI these days.
Due to his vast experience, he has crafted varied unique courses in Udemy related project management, Internet of things, ERP & BI, Database modeling and design, SQL, Linux and more importantly on Cloud Infrastructure. Has plans to create more, as his passion has been on knowledge acquisition and sharing.
He is certified as
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Architect Professional.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Architect Associate.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Cloud Operations Associate.
Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2021 Certified Specialist
Oracle Machine Learning using Autonomous Database 2021 Certified Specialist
Also certified in Python, IOT by NPTEL (Govt of India ) recently.
He holds a degree in engineering (Computer science) with MBA and a certified PMP since 2007