Fun Yoga for Autumn
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Demonstrate foundation and alignment of key poses like bow, dancer, tree and more
- Be conscious of their breath
- Calm their nervous system through Savasana
- Celebrate Life
- Reduce stress and depression
- Stand tall and stretch deeper
- Feel more energized and balanced
- Notice the symbolism in colors
- Become more at peace with seasonal and life transitions
- Contemplate living in the present moment
- Please let me know if you have any injuries that you do not know how to handle
- If you feel any pinching or sharp pain in a pose, gently release and find a soothing pose like child's pose
Welcome to my Course about the fall season and symbolism in autumn.
My name is Hannah and I love creating fun and meaningful yoga courses.
I’ve been teaching live yoga classes for over a year now after receiving my 200-Hour teacher training at one of San Diego’s most authentic Vinyasa yoga studios, and I’ve seen the difference that teaching fun yoga is making in many of my friends and family members lives.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Demonstrate physical poses that will build strength, flexibility, and balance
• Move consciously with your breath
• Activate and share your light within
• Become more at peace with transitions
This Course consists of 4 sections:
• Fall Color and Transition
• Celebration of Light Through Diwali
• Death, Yoga, and Day of the Dead
• Costumes and Identity
In each section you will find:
• written discussion about the topic
• video explanation with key ideas to reflect on
• breakdowns of foundation and alignment to keep you safe and activated during key poses
• physical yoga sequence video that includes warm-up, Sun-Salutations, key poses, inversions, cool down, final resting pose with music.
I designed this course for individuals and families who want to celebrate life, abundance, and themselves, by reducing stress, and building strength and flexibility for a balanced body.
If you are challenged by facing the time change and cooling weather and you want to explore a fun way to exercise and feel energized than this course is for you!
Thank you for your interest in my course and I look forward to hearing more about your path to finding peace!
- This course is great for families who want to have a fun and enjoy a healthy experience at home together
- This course has options for beginners and intermediate yoginis