Fun to learn Japanese at Sendagaya - Level2
What you'll learn
- Can have essence of Japanese language in a short time
- Can understand and use everyday expressions and basic phrase
- Can learn group of verbs, verb conjugation, polite-form and plain-form
- Can interact with Japanese in a simple way
- Can have a strong foundation to work on the JLPT N5 preparation
- Students probably should have a basic understanding of English
- Other than that, you need persistence and motivation to work on “Listen and Repeat” exercises
“Fun to Learn Japanese at Sendagaya - Level2” is the best fit for the people all around the world, who are learning Japanese as beginners, or who completed “Fun to Learn Japanese at Sendagaya - Level1”.
This course is developed by “Sendagaya Japanese Institute”, a Tokyo-based Japanese language school with over 45 years history.
You will learn conversations in daily scenes with common expressions and words in each lecture. By learning them in context with specific scenes, you will be able to remember them effectively.
If you complete this course, you will reach the A2.1 level on the Japanese CEFR and N5 on the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test.
You can learn basic expressions, having fun, with animated characters. And, if you have memorized the phrases, you will be able to pick up more important grammar.
If you want to learn not only Japanese conversations and expressions, but also pronunciation as well, then this course is definitely the one you are looking for. You can also practice speaking while listening to the real Japanese teacher's pronunciation.
You can enjoy and improve your Japanese by using our Fun to learn Japanese at Sendagaya for sure.
All of the narration and words contain English subtitles, so that beginners can freely study Japanese in this course.
Are you ready? Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Learners who want to study elementary Japanese in a short time
- Learners who want to communicate with Japanese friends in basic Japanese
- Learners who want to take the JLPT N5
- Learners who are interested in Japanese language
We started our journey in 1975 holding the following goals:
1. Provide an environment where people all over the world can enjoy learning Japanese in an effective manner by using easy-to-understand Japanese.
2. Nurture creative individuals to enhance mutual understanding in a diverse global society.
3. Promote international exchanges and friendship through Japanese language education.
Holding these ideals, students from around the world have gathered at Sendagaya Japanese Institute and graduated after gaining proficiency in the Japanese language.
Language is not just a tool, but also a manifestation of a country’s culture, society, and its people’s way of thinking. Therefore studying a foreign language is a very important way of understanding other cultures. Thus, we believe that making the learning process easy is an important point in promoting international understanding.
We here at Sendagaya Japanese Institute have studied how to effectively teach Japanese as a second language and in doing so, developed new methods of teaching and textbooks. All because we truly believe that teaching the Japanese language will promote international relations.
We, all the staff of Sendagaya, truly wish that we can help you as your partners so that you can learn Japanese in a fun way.