Fun to learn Japanese at Sendagaya - Level1
What you'll learn
- Can have essence of Japanese language in a short period of time
- Can learn Hiragana, Katakana, numbers and counting system
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and basic phrases aimed at satisfaction of needs
- Can interact with Japanese in a simple way if the other person speaks slowly and provides help
- Can have a strong foundation to work on the JLPT N5 preparation
- Students probably should have a basic understanding of English
- Other than that, you need persistence and motivation to work on “Listen and Repeat” exercises
“Fun to Learn Japanese at Sendagaya - Level1” is the best fit for the people all around the world, who are learning Japanese as beginners or whose level is elementary Level.
If you want to learn not only Japanese conversations and expressions , but also pronunciation as well, then this course is definitely the one you are looking for !
This course is developed by “Sendagaya Japanese Institute”, a Tokyo-based Japanese language school with over 45 years history.
This course is designed for Japanese beginners to easily acquire the essence of the language; structure, characters, and pronunciation, by learning familiar everyday expressions. All of the narration and words contain English subtitles, so that beginners can freely study Japanese in this course.
In each section, you will learn conversations in daily scenes with common expressions and words. By learning them in context with specific scenes, you will be able to remember them effectively.
You will have a lot of “Listen and Repeat” exercises in each section. If you persist with these exercises, you will embed each expression with natural pronunciation and intonation, and open the door to boost your spoken fluency.
If you complete this course, you will reach the A1 level on the Japanese CEFR.
Today is the best time to start. Let’s get started !
Who this course is for:
- Learners who want to study elementary Japanese in a short period of time
- Learners who want to communicate with Japanese friends in basic Japanese
- Learners who want to take the JLPT N5
- Learners who are interested in Japanese language
We started our journey in 1975 holding the following goals:
1. Provide an environment where people all over the world can enjoy learning Japanese in an effective manner by using easy-to-understand Japanese.
2. Nurture creative individuals to enhance mutual understanding in a diverse global society.
3. Promote international exchanges and friendship through Japanese language education.
Holding these ideals, students from around the world have gathered at Sendagaya Japanese Institute and graduated after gaining proficiency in the Japanese language.
Language is not just a tool, but also a manifestation of a country’s culture, society, and its people’s way of thinking. Therefore studying a foreign language is a very important way of understanding other cultures. Thus, we believe that making the learning process easy is an important point in promoting international understanding.
We here at Sendagaya Japanese Institute have studied how to effectively teach Japanese as a second language and in doing so, developed new methods of teaching and textbooks. All because we truly believe that teaching the Japanese language will promote international relations.
We, all the staff of Sendagaya, truly wish that we can help you as your partners so that you can learn Japanese in a fun way.