Fun Nose work Games for Pet Dogs
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course students will be able to connect and bond with your dog by using his nose
- Give your dog an outlet for their amazing sense of smell, most dogs noses just get them into trouble, not any more...
- Teach your dog how to find your keys, mobile phone, handbag or TV remote!
- Engage and challenge your dog using toys and their daily food ration.
- This course requires no previous dog training experience and is perfect for beginners
Most dog's nose do nothing but get him into trouble.
My dog was easily distracted at the park, beach and woods by the scent of every dog, bird, squirrel or empty packet of crisps he comes across?
Once I learned how to harness my dogs superpower (his amazing sense of smell) then walking him off lead became a fun experience once more, and with this 'Fun Nose Work Games for Pet Dogs' video course, you can do the same!
Tracking, trailing, searching and scent detection are all popular activities that more and more pet dog owners from all over the world are trying and enjoying.This short course is a perfect introduction to simple scent work games that any dog can take part in, and you can practise at home or in your garden.
In this course you will discover;
- Why providing nose work games for your dog are so vital to his well being.
- What are the easiest ways to get any dog interested in using his nose.
- How to turn your dogs mealtimes into a fun treasure hunt that will keep him entertained for a long time.
- How to teach your dog to find his favourite toys in your home, in the garden or in the park.
- And you will learn the simple technique you can use to teach and dog to find your keys, handbag or TV remote!
This short course is only 6 modules long and around and can be completed in less than one hour. It is designed for anyone, regardless of experience and any dog can learn nose work games. This type of game provides a mental rather than a physical challenge which makes it perfect for puppies and older dogs who can't or shouldn't do too much exercise
You will learn why your dog's nose always gets him into trouble and how you can avoid that.
You will then learn some facts about just how impressive a dogs sense of smell really is.
Then there are some lectures on how to use your dog's regular food and toys to play some simple find it games he will love.
As a bonus you will then learn exactky how to teach your dog how to find your keys, wallet, slippers or TV remote! This is a really cool trick that your friends will love AND will also get you out of trouble the next time you misplace your keys...
This course has been produced by Dom Hodgson, dog training expert and bestselling author of 'How to Be Your Dog's Superhero'.
Who this course is for:
- This course will suit pet dog owners with no experience of dog training
- More experienced dog owners who suspect thier dogs may be bored
- Dog owners whose dogs sense of smell if always getting them into trouble
Thanks for checking out my profile. I'm dog trainer and successful dog business owner from Sunderland in the North East of England.
I'm also the author of the best selling dog training book, 'How to Be Your Dogs Superhero'. Transform your Dastardly Dog using the Power of Play.
The book has been critically acclaimed by dog owners and trainers from Australia to Mumbai. The book explains in detail the philosophy and training techniques I use to help dog owners all over the world have less stress and more fun and with their pet dogs, both in my online and in person training programs.
The courses I provide aim to help dog owners to connect, bond and play more with their dogs using play and having fun.
All of the training is positive and practical so perfect for the dog owners who love their dogs but wish they had more control.