Excel Formulas for Absolute Beginners
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginners level
- Must have access to Microsoft Excel Application
In this course we’ll be learning about excel formulas and have a lot of fun while we are at it.
This course is for Beginners who are just starting with Excel formulas and hopefully, by the end of course gain enough knowledge to be able to use formulas in their day-to-day activities. We will start with Cell References, and then move on to different types of formulas, functions such as Logical functions, text Functions and Lookup functions. All the topics have associated Excel Workbook resources containing sample problems to solve, puzzles, games and real-world practice questions to practice on.
To conclude, work on a mini-project to build a dashboard for an imaginary software development firm.
- Anyone who likes Fun!
- Anyone who likes to learn by doing
- Anyone who wants to learn basics of Excel Formulas
- Introduction to Cell References02:18
- Cell References8 questions
- Introduction to Excel Formula03:15
- Excel Formula Introduction4 questions
- Formula Basics - 11 question
- Formula Basics - 21 question
- Formula Basics - 31 question
- Formula Basics - 41 question
- Formula Basics - 51 question
- Formula Basics - 61 question
- Absolute and Relative Cell Referencing07:56
- Cell References across Worksheets01:48
- Formula Cross-Sheet Cell References - 11 question
- Formula - Cross Sheet Referencing - 21 question
- Introduction to Functions01:46
- Text Functions02:32
- Logical Operators00:36
- Logical Functions02:49
- vLOOKUP - Lookup and Reference Functions03:42
- Functions - 11 question
- Functions - 21 question
- Functions - 31 question
- Function - 41 question
I am an IT Solutions Architect and specializes in Cloud, Automation and DevOps and the author of Top 3% of Udemy's courses. I am passionate about learning new technology and teaching. I believe the best way to learn is to learn by doing and in a fun way. I have authored multiple courses on DevOps, Cloud and Automation technologies and I teach over 200,000 Students worldwide. My courses focus on providing students with an interactive and hands-on experience in learning new technology that makes learning really interesting.
"The best way to learn is to teach" - Frank Oppenheimer