Fully Accredited: Journeying into Shamanic Energy Medicine
What you'll learn
- This course will help you connect to the healing properties of your soul and spirit. It will help you gain clarity about your life, your purpose and your journey.
- You will learn what Shamanism is and is not, and learn about the 7 levels of human consciousness and how different cultures perceive this consciousness. You’ll also gain an understanding of the history of the Andean teachings.
- You will learn how to do energetic anatomy exercises and a Kundalini foundational breath that you can integrate into your daily routine of self-care.
- You will learn how to connect to the healing support from Mother Earth, and how to clear negative energy from the body to help create clarity and release anxiety.
- You will learn about the totem animals of the 3 worlds, the theory behind these power animals, and how to journey to retrieve your power animal.
- You will also learn how to journey to the upper world to meet and connect with your spirit guides.
- And finally, you will learn a ceremonial healing ritual called the 5 Basic Elemental Prayer.
- There are no requirements or prerequisites. All that is needed is the desire to heal your body, mind and spirit, and the belief that you are a soul living in a human body!
- For the ceremonial healing ritual, you will need elements such as sage, shells and a candle. A few comfortable pillows may come in handy, but are not necessary.
This course is fully accredited by CTAA (Complementary Therapists Accredited Association) and will help you connect to the healing properties of your soul and spirit. It will help you alleviate anxiety and stress from the body, and help you feel settled and secure. The course will help you gain clarity within yourself, your life, your purpose and your journey, which is especially helpful in midlife when our search for purpose and passion becomes even more pronounced. The course will also have you connect and meet with your power animals and spiritual guides who are your teachers and messengers at this time in your life. You will learn about the totem animals of the 3 worlds, and the theory behind power animals. You'll learn to retrieve your power animal and receive the messages it has for you. You will also learn to journey to the upper world to meet and connect with your spirit guides. Living in this world in human form is challenging enough, so establishing a connection and gaining assistance from beyond this realm is especially helpful when life gets difficult. Finally, we will close with a ceremonial healing ritual called the 5 Basic Elemental Prayer. That’s what Shamanism and this course is all about! Upon completion of the course, the student will receive a Personalized Certificate, and have a working knowledge of journeying into Shamanic Energy Medicine.
Who this course is for:
- The ideal student for this course is in search of connecting with the soul and it's knowledge, and is looking to connect to the healing properties of the soul and spirit!
Silke is an award-winning producer and the creator of 2ndAct.TV, a digital channel focused on living your life to the fullest after 50. As Executive Producer and Host, Silke teamed with Paige Valdiserri, M.Ed. LPC, NCC, BCETS, RMT, an internationally recognized Traumatic Stress & Integrative Healing Consultant to produce inspirational programming and on-line courses that empower women and men to take charge of their physical, emotional, sexual, and spiritual health. Today, Silke is living her motto: "It’s never too late to be the person you always wanted to be."
Paige Valdiserri, M.Ed. LPC, NCC, BCETS, RMT, is an internationally recognized Traumatic Stress & Integrative Healing Consultant. She is a highly regarded speaker, author, consultant, healer, coach and trainer. Her international work at the corporate level, which includes programs in the Middle East and Africa, and unique integrative healing approach, has empowered thousands of individuals on the front lines of stress to go from a place of personal fracturing back to wholeness. Whether it is recovering from war zones, natural disasters, sexual violence, medical/chronic illness, intense professional/corporate settings, life-changing personal events, and/or ongoing spiritual growth, clients and organizations have described her as a teacher, a guide, a healer, a spiritual intuitive and a reflection of themselves. Paige is the co-host of Our 2nd Act with Paige and Silke on 2nd Act TV.