Fully Accredited Certification in Reflexology
What you'll learn
- Hand Reflexology Points and Techniques
- Foot Reflexology Points and Techniques
- Plan and conduct a full reflexology treatment for all common conditions.
- Establish a reflexology center with good therapeutic environment.
- Understand legal, ethical, and other professional components.
- Get knowledge and understanding of human body, reflexology theory, and concepts.
- Identify and palpate anatomy concordant with safe and effective clinical practice.
- Use a range of reflexology diagnostic and treatment skills to a safe and professional standard to treat common ailments.
- This course needs no prior experience or knowledge.
This AIOTH, UK accredited Reflexology Masterclass will enable you to professionally practice the methods and techniques to deal with common ailments through both hand reflexology and foot reflexology.
This concise programme is designed, keeping in mind that you don't have any prior knowledge and understanding of it, and you want to learn despite your busy schedule. So we have tried to avoid jargon as much as possible and simplified concepts and terminology for you.
This programme is accredited, and this Udemy course is recognized for certification by Virtued Academy International, an autonomous institute, under the Virtued Society, incorporated under the act 21, 1860 of the Government of U.P., India. Validity & Utility of the training is conditionally in conformity with the Constitution of India, and the laws of the land under Article 19 1 G. Virtued Academy International provides continuing education for individuals interested in self-development and students should contact the IAOTH, UK for registration/ accreditation and relevant local authorities for the scope of practice.
This course is helpful for any individual or professional e.g. health coaches, personal trainers, fitness trainers, healers, and massage therapists, etc. who deal with foot reflexology, hand reflexology, Sujok therapy, traditional Chinese medicine, acupressure, acupuncture, reflexologia podal, reflexologie plantair, lymphatic drainage massage, drainage lymphatique, reflexion plantaire, hot stone massage therapy, cupping therapy, gua sha, vacuum therapy, Auriculotherapy, ear seed, ear seeding, auriculoterapia, Moxa Moxibustion, Bach Flower Remedies, Enneagram, Thai Massage therapy, Ayurveda, massotherapie, Facial Massage, sports massage, herbal medicine, and Holistic Medicine etc.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to learn how to effectively use Reflexology to help self and others.
Prof. Krishna N. Sharma – the youngest Vice-Chancellor in the world is 8 times world record holder educator, researcher and prolific author with 40+ best-sellers out of his more than 150 published books. Students in his courses are from 180 countries (over 92% of countries in the world) and are speakers of more than 50+ languages.
He is a TEDx speaker and teaches health, wellness and spirituality for life transformation.