Fulltime RV Travel
What you'll learn
- Be able to take actionable steps to prepare for a mobile lifestyle
- Where to find location independent income, health insurance, mail and banking options
- How to safely travel solo , coupled and/or with kids and pets.
- Have an interest in an alternative lifestyle
- Have an interest traveling full-time
- Have an open mind
I believe everyone should travel more. It's just hard to afford the lifestyle. Or is it? After building our camper, our family set off on a National Park tour for over a year. We learned all kinds of tips and tricks for full-time travel and want to short cut the process for you.
In this course I will talk about everything including:
Why travel is important (for you AND kids!)
What sort of RVs might work best for you
Our best tips and more
My only goal is to make this an easier process for you so that you can enjoy the same experiences we are grateful to have had!
Who this course is for:
- Someone looking for a shift in their lifestyle
- Singles, couples or families with or without pets who want to travel more
- Anyone who wants to learn more about RVing
Macy Miller graduated with a Masters Degree in Architecture in 2007 and has devoted her career to sustainable design and instruction, she is a LEED Accredited Professional with a passion for education. As a project, she started the design and construction of her 196 s.f. tiny house in 2011 and has been living tiny with her family every since. Macy's home has been featured in Dwell Magazine, TIME Magazine, on Yahoo and various other sites internationally. Since completing her home she has stayed very involved in the tiny house community and strives to help empower others to be able to take on the same challenges!
In 2016, Macy and her family downsized yet again to take life on the go. After re-building a 1966 travel trailer to suite their needs, they set off on a National Park roadtrip. 40,000+ miles later they are helping others figure out how to do similar!