Fullstack Flask and Python Bootcamp With Real Life Projects
What you'll learn
- Learn how web applications work
- Learn how Flask Implements web applications
- Understand HTML and how to use it to create mark-ups for web pages
- Understand CSS and how to use it to style web pages
- Understand Sass and how to use it to write styles programmatically
- Understand Python and how to use to build web applications on to of Flask Framework
- Learn how to analyse a customer’s problem and generate the software requirements for the project
- Learn how to structure a large-scale project
- Learn how to implement the all the functionalities of a complete eCommerce application which include: Product catalogue, Shopping Cart, Order and Checkout, Customer Management
- A computer with internet connection
- Visual Studio Development Environment
- Visual Studio Code Development Environment
This is a no holds barred, action packed, Full Stack Flask Web Development Course. To demonstrate My Confidence About This Course, I have created a CV that contains all the Concepts that I covered, and the Projects I have executed in this course. You can Take This Course and Start Looking for Job Immediately using the CV I have prepared.
Your prospective employer wants you to come onboard and start building applications for them straight away. That is what I did in this course. To provide the knowledge that will allow you go straight into the industry and start working immediately. With over 160 Lectures that covers Five Crash Courses, and Two Solid Real-World Projects, I did not leave any stone unturned!!
Basically, the whole course can be grouped into Three Main Themes:
Introduction to web Applications
Where I introduced how web applications work and how Flask implements web applications
The Crash Courses
The Real World Projects
Where I built Two SOLID Real-World Projects. The type of Projects that you will be working on when you get into the industry.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who do not have a prior experience with programming
- Intermediate and Senior developers looking to start working with Python
- Developers looking to gain more knowledge within full stack development
My name is Ebenezer Ogbu and I am the Founder and Principal Software Engineer at SailGust Technologies.
I have a BEng (First Class) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and MSc (Distinction) in Safety and Reliability Engineering.
I am a passionate Software Engineer and I enjoy sharing the knowledge that I have gained working in the industry.