Master Full stack .NET Architecture using C#
What you'll learn
- Design, develop and deploy complete business solutions using .NET, C# and Blazor
- Become familiar with Solid Software Development Principles, Design Patterns, and Design Practices
- Have an understanding of software development lifecycle and exposure to AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Familiarize yourself with the development of Fullstack .NET applications and how to deploy them to cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Knowledge of C# or other related programming languages such as NodeJS or Java
- Principles of cloud computing
.NET is a modern, innovative, open source development platform and developers love it. NET best suits businesses that look for a wide range of features like web-based services, desktop software, and cloud infrastructure support.
A Full-stack . NET Developer is an expert who can build and manage all the stacks of an application meaning Front-end, Back-end, database, version control, server and APIs.
This course will help you in your journey to become an fullstack developer by providing you with the knowledge to develop the following skills:
Ability to architect design and develop complete business solutions using clean architecture principles.
Become familiar with Solid Software Development Principles, Design Patterns, and Design Practices.
Have an understanding of software development lifecycle and exposure to AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
Familiarize yourself with the development of Fullstack .NET applications and how to deploy them to cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
By the end of this course, you will learn all the characteristics and principles of modern .NET applications. You will also learn how to design an end to end solution considering all the different logical layers of an application from the front to the backend. Furthermore, I will provide you with step by step demonstrations and code to develop a fullstack solution. Finally, you will also learn the different way of deploying your application.
Who this course is for:
- Computer Science Students
- Cloud Engineers
I have over 10 years of experience working in IT (Software Development, Infrastructure and Cloud). I consider myself a jack of all trades, but master of none. Leading by example is one of my core values I have an agile mindset, always ready to embrace new challenges.
I'm Azure and AWS Certified and have a lot of experience with technologies such as .NET Framework, Terraform, ARM Templates, Docker, Jenkins and DevOps in general.
Azure Administrator, Azure Developer, Azure Artificial Intelligence, Azure Security Engineer, Azure Solution Architect, Azure DevOps Expert, Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Disciplined Agilist, Certified FinOps practitioner.