How to make Infographics : Full Tutorial of Canva (NO Cost)
- 42 mins on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you'll know the recipe to making sweet infographics.
- You will Learn How to Create 13 Kinds of Designs
- You will Learn How to Use Canva Step by Step
- Understand the free and paid for pricing structure on Canva.
- Share and save designs created with Canva thru email and social media platforms.
- Add various elements like shapes & vectors to your album cover
- You just need a computer and access to the internet.
- No prior design experience is required
- This course is for beginners to Canva and even graphic design, or anyone else who wants to easily begin creating beautiful looking graphics easily and for free.
Learn Canva for Graphic Design in This New Course!
Are you spending valuable time and money trying to create your own images for your business, brand, or social lifestyle?
Would you like to learn how to gain attention from your audience with stunning graphics in an affordable way?
Do you want to know how experts save precious time by using pre-made layouts and templates?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, than this course is for you!
What this course is about:
Canva for Beginners - Your Guide to Canva for Graphic Design is designed to help any entrepreneur, solopreneur, business owner, marketer, advertiser, or social media expert gain the advantage by using FREE online software, called Canva, to create killer graphics and images. This course teaches you everything you need to know about how to use Canva to launch yourself steps ahead of the competition when it comes to visual media.
What you will learn in this course:
In these lessons, you will learn all of the basics of Canva so that you can get up and running quickly. Within an hour, you will already have all of the tools you will need to create amazing graphic design projects.
These lessons include the following:
Creating and setting up your account.
Navigation around Canva's interface.
Selecting pre-made layouts and templates.
Adding artwork, images, text, and backgrounds.
Sharing your designs for social media platforms.
Downloading and printing your designs.
Plus free updates and additions to the course in the future!
- This course has been specifically designed for beginners new to Canva and want to learn all about it's features, layouts, and what you can do with the software.
- Social Media Enthusiasts
- Canva Lovers
- Business Owners