Full Stack Xamarin with C# for Beginners to Build Apps
What you'll learn
- Whether you’re interested in learning Xamarin Forms, Xamarin Classic, or Azure Mobile Services, OAK has a course to help you create cross-platform mobile apps
- The Xamarin Mobile Platform lets you write code once in C# and then compile that code to run natively on Android, iOS, and Windows.
- This course also has excellent combo of Web APIs with ASP .Net. I've even made my own REST API and consumed it in my cross-platform Xamarin Forms application.
- Fundamentals of C# (C sharp programming)
- Fundamentals of C# (C sharp programming) and .NET Framework
- Learn C#(c sharp programming) by coding
- Installation of Visual Studio
- Work with classes, structs, arrays, xamarin forms
- Debug C#(C sharp programming) applications
- Build Native Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin
- Build Native Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin Forms
- Use free tools and platforms for Xamarin and Visual Studio
- Use Xamarin Forms Previewer
- This course also has an excellent combo of Web APIs with ASP Net.
- I've even made my own REST API and consumed it in my cross-platform Xamarin Forms application.
- Xamarin, xamarin forms, xamarin android ios app development
- Thanks to the .NET framework, C# has many advantages over C++. C# is a refined and modernized version of C++. C++ was developed to bring object-orientation to C
- C# (pronounced see-sharp) is a general-purpose, object-oriented programming language. It was designed as a multi-paradigm programming language by Microsoft.
- Encapsulation can be used in C# to hide data and program behavior from users. With encapsulation, you can group properties, methods, and other members .
- C# is a general-purpose programming language that you can use to build a wide range of programs and applications, such as web applications, Windows applications
- As is true for many skills, you can learn C# by taking Oak Academy courses, reading documentation, and practicing coding hands-on.
- If you know xamarin, xamarin android, uwp, xamarin c#, xamarin native, c#xamarin, xamarin forms, cross platform it will be a huge advantage for you.
- No prior knowledge of C# and xamarin is required
- A computer for installing all the free software (xamarin, xamarin forms, c# (c sharp programming) and tools needed to practice
- Free software and tools used during the full stack xamarin with c# course
- Desire to build app with xamarin and c#
- Desire to learn C# and Xamarin
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Having visual studio 2019 xamarin
- If you know C# Object Oriented Programming, it will be a huge advantage for Xamarin
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 or Apple Mac OS X 10.12 and later versions for Xamarin Android
- Desire to learn xamarin xamarin android uwp xamarin c# xamarin native c# xamarin
- Determination to learn and patience for complete xamarin forms cross platform visual studio 2019 xamarin c# oak academy mobile app xamarin ios
Welcome to Full Stack Xamarin with C# for Beginners to Build Apps course.
Build native mobile apps with Xamarin for Android, iOS and Windows. Learn Xamarin.Forms, improve your C# Xamarin skills.
Do you want to learn C# but have no experience at all.
This Full Stack Xamarin with C# for Beginners to Build Apps course is the perfect place for you to start. In this course, we designed C# .NET course to give you everything you need to become productive with C#.
Code with C# today!
After learning about C#, you will be able to make easily your own applications with Xamarin.
The best course is right in front of your eyes. This is the most complete course that teaches you how to build Native Cross-Platform Apps with C# Codes.
In this course, we will develop cross-platform apps with Xamarin Forms. You do not need to learn Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, or anything of that. All you need to know is C #, and you will learn it in this course.
Being able to develop mobile apps for multiple platforms is the quickest way a developer can boost their productivity. Whether you’re interested in learning Xamarin Forms, Xamarin Classic, or Azure Mobile Services, Udemy has a course to help you create cross-platform mobile apps more efficiently.
No prior knowledge is needed!
Enroll and master fundamentals of C# and programming with the .NET framework, because you'll have lots of options waiting in front of you. Either choose to build mobile apps or you can make a job transition and work as a web developer. We want you to know that when you know the fundamentals well, switching to different technology stacks is easier.
That`s why you are at a great place to start with C#.
All my students will have a chance to learn not only the whats but also learn the whys and hows.
What you will learn?
C# Programming and Features of C#
Visual Studio IDE
Primitive Types and Non-Primitive Types
Flow Control Expressions
Arrays and Lists
Error Handling and Debugging
Writing to File
Installing Visual Studio and Xamarin libraries
Creating a custom Emulator
Running project on the Emulator
Developing native mobile apps for Android, iOS, and UWP
Building user interfaces with XAML and C# code
Using Xamarin Forms Previewer
Managing NuGet packages
Creating pages and navigation between them
Adding and using elements
Designing with Layouts
TableView and Cells
ListView and data binding basic
Getting platform-specific functions with Dependency Service
Using native controls with Custom Renderers
xamarin xamarin android uwp xamarin c# xamarin native c# xamarin xamarin forms cross platform visual studio 2019 xamarin c# oak academy mobile app xamarin ios uno platform c# mobile xamarin form c# apps xamarin native ios xamarin visual studio xamarin 2019 c# app xamarin app xamarin oak academy xamarın xamarin mobile app cross platform app development xamarin course xamarin project c# mobile apps c# ios
xamarin uwp xamarin forms xamarin android c# xamarin form c# xamarin xamarin c# c# full stack xamarin native xamarin ios full stack c# oak academy visual studio 2019 xamarin full stack xamarin c# mobile c# mobile app xamarin visual studio fullstack xamarin.forms c# app xamarin beginner xamarin project android visual studio xamarin full stack mobile meanstack xamarin studio mobile app c# xamarin android app xamarin projects windows app xamarin 2019
By registering the course you will have lifetime access the all resources, practice videos, and will be able to ask questions about related topics whenever you want.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of Xamarin and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
What is C# ?
C# (pronounced see-sharp) is a general-purpose, object-oriented programming language. It was designed as a multi-paradigm programming language by Microsoft in around 2000 as part of its .NET initiative. The .NET framework and .NET applications are multi-platform applications that you can use with programming languages such as C++, C#, Visual Basic, and COBOL. C# is open-source and was designed to be simple yet modern, flexible yet powerful and versatile yet easy to learn and program with. Many programming languages in the past were designed for specific purposes. C# was developed with business and enterprise needs in mind. By providing functionality to support modern-day software development such as web applications, mobile, and response app needs, C# supports many features of modern-day programming languages. That includes generics, var types.
What are the advantages of c# over C++ ?
Thanks to the .NET framework, C# has many advantages over C++. C# is a refined and modernized version of C++. C++ was developed to bring object-orientation to C, an older but widely used language, and C++ became the de-facto language for building applications for Windows as well as infrastructure and low-level applications. Visual Basic was for business applications. What C# does is combine the rapid development capabilities of VB with the power of C++. C# also has many new data types, type-safety, to ensure you do not unknowingly reuse initialized variables. It uses a simplified syntax, a huge improvement over the complex coding often required in C++. C# also removes memory management issues thanks to .NET’s garbage collection scheme. You do not have to reference items for garbage collection; the system can reclaim that memory as required.
Why use encapsulation in C# ?
Encapsulation can be used in C# to hide data and program behavior from users. With encapsulation, you can group properties, methods, and other members so that they are treated as a single object. It is a means to prevent the user of a given class from manipulating program objects in ways that were not intended by the designer or developer. Encapsulation hides how a program operates without affecting how it works while still allowing users to service requests for functionality and add or modify internal data or methods to meet changing needs. For example, suppose you have an object called “Patient” that contains patient-related data. In that case, you can use encapsulation to provision patient-specific data to those who need it without exposing all patient data. In addition to information hiding, you can use encapsulation in C# to improve your code's reusability.
What is C# used for?
C# is a general-purpose programming language that you can use to build a wide range of programs and applications, such as web applications, Windows applications and game development. In web application development, you can build dynamic websites and apps using .NET or another open-source platform of your choice. Also, since Microsoft created C# for Microsoft, C# is a popular language for building Windows applications. There are rich resources and a vibrant C# community that can support and documentation for applications and programs specific to Microsoft platform architectures, making it easier than ever to develop applications in this space. Finally, C# is a popular language to use in game-building, especially with Unity, a game engine that runs on C++ and C#.
What is a constructor? What is a destructor?
To understand constructors and destructors, we need to understand methods. A method is a block of code that contains a series of statements. Programs run by executing methods. A constructor is a special method of a class that is automatically called whenever an instance of a given class is created. A constructor contains the instructions that execute when an object is created. Developers use it to assign specific initial values to the data members of the same class. In C#, you will get a compile-time error if you try to read from an uninitialized variable. You must first initialize your variables by giving them an initial value, which is what the constructor does. On the other hand, destructors are methods used to destroy instances of a class when they are no longer needed. Destructors are called implicitly by the garbage collector in .NET
How do I learn C#?
As is true for many skills, you can learn C# by taking Udemy courses, reading documentation, and practicing coding hands-on. There are many resources available for all of the above, including real-time compiler applications that will show you the output of your code as you type it. However, it is best to plan ahead, and you should have an outline of what you need to learn before beginning your journey. The first thing to learn about is what C# is, how and where it is used, and why it was developed. From there, you can learn about data types, variables, keywords, and functions. Once you’ve grasped the basics, you can move on to learning about conditional tests and operators, functions, arguments, object orientation, arrays, strings, classes, methods, structs, debugging, and exception handling.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the Full Stack Xamarin with C# for Beginners to Build Apps course!
Who this course is for:
- Newbies or students looking for a refresher on the basics of C# and .NET
- People who wants to learn C# and Xamarin
- People who wants to learn Visual Studio
- People who want to learn game development & design with xamarin with c#
- People who wants develop their own game ( and game development fundamentals)
- Anyone who wants learn to build native mobile apps with Xamarin for Android, iOS and Windows
- Those who wants to start learning Xamarin from scratch and move forward
- An absolutely amazing course it was! I've got a very good idea of how to make a real-world application with the help of Xamarin Forms.
- People who want to build a app with full stack xamarin with c# for beginners
- People who want to learn xamarin forms
- Passion for learning to build Native Cross-Platform Apps and uwp with C# Codes
- Developers who want to utilize their existing C# skills to build native mobile apps for xamarin forms
- People who want to learn visual studio 2019 xamarin c# oak academy mobile app xamarin ios uno platform c# mobile
- Anyone who want to learn programming with xamarin form c# apps xamarin native ios xamarin visual studio xamarin 2019 c# app xamarin app xamarin oak academy
- People who want to learn xamarın xamarin mobile app cross platform app development xamarin course xamarin project c# mobile apps c# ios
- Anyone who want to learn programming with xamarin uwp xamarin forms xamarin android c# xamarin form c# xamarin xamarin c# c# full stack
- People who want to learn xamarin native xamarin ios full stack c# oak academy visual studio 2019 xamarin full stack xamarin c# mobile c# mobile app xamarin visual studio
- Anyone who want to learn programming with fullstack xamarin. forms c# app xamarin beginner xamarin project android visual studio xamarin full stack mobile meanstack xamarin studio mobile app c# xamarin android app xamarin projects windows app xamarin 2019
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.