Full Stack Web & Mobile App Development | Mern Stack Project
What you'll learn
- Dive in Mern Stack Mobile App Development, Web App Development with React JS and React Native
- Learn how to build single page applications with Full stack web development with React JS, NodeJS, MongoDB
- Learn to connect to an external API with ReactJS
- Create reusable React Components
- Set up our virtual environment for React and ReactNative
- Run Android and IOS simulator for React and React Native
- JSX syntax and expressions in React JS
- ES6 syntax in React
- See the content on the simulator in React
- User Inputs, Forms and Events in React
- Using React Portals to render Children Outside the DOM Hierarchy
- React JS Hooks and Context
- React’s modern face is to develop web applications with React Js Hooks and Context
- Creating Hooks and Context structures
- Routing with React Router
- Route Between Different Screens in React
- Data Transfer Between Different Screens with React Navigation
- Data Transfer Between Different Screens with React Navigation
- How to use coding techniques to make efficient development with React
- Build fast, user-friendly web apps with React
- Dive into Nodejs, learn rapidy growing web server technology, Nodejs & understand how NodeJS works with Node course!
- By learning growing web server technology, Nodejs, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
- Learn the key concepts of the NodeJS
- Learn to create servers, and understand how it works
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Learn routing with NodeJS
- Learn the most used, open-source document database, and NoSQL database aka MongoDB
- Install MongoDB
- Logic behind the MongoDB data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Learn to execute CRUD - write queries to create, read, update and delete operations
- Understand terminal commands for managing the database
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
- Learn how easy to use MongoDB
- Full Stack Web Development using MERN
- Learn how to build backend API using node and express
- React Hooks, Async/Await & modern practices
- Learn how to build powerful and fully functional social media website using MERN
- Learn how to handling forms in React, Nodejs, Express JS
- Learn about Redux (Best state management tool)
- Learn styling with Material-ui
- Learn JWT Authentication
- Full stack mern stack mern projects with react js, nodejs, express js, mongodb
- Mern Full stack
- Full stack web development with mern stack project
- Web development is a broad description of the tasks and technologies that go into creating a website.
- Some web developers will obtain a degree or certification in the field. However, most jobs don't require a specific degree or level of education, just demonstra
- The good news is that web development generally uses light-weight code that is easier to learn than many other languages.
- Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, Mongodb
- The simplest definition of React is that it is a user interface library used for building UI components for the web.
- The most common use of React is to build dynamic user interfaces for single-page web applications.
- Learning Nodejs is a great way to get into backend web development, or expand your fullstack development practice.
- Node is designed around an event loop, which allows for easy management of asynchronous functions.
- NodeJs is a server environment built for fast and easily scalable network applications.
- NodeJs is open-source, meaning it’s a free code for all developers.
- A runtime system is a platform where a software program runs
- Mern full stack with react js, express js, mongodb, nodejs
- Use React Native and your React knowledge to build native iOS and Android Apps - incl. Push Notifications, Hooks, Redux
- No prior knowledge is required about creating mern stack project with this course!
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer for Full Stack Web Development
- Desire to learn React (with react router, react redux, react hooks and react context)
- Desire to learn Mern full stack projects with react, react native, nodejs, express, mongodb
- Desire to learn with react, nodejs, express, mongodb
- Desire to learn mern stack full stack react js, nodejs, express, mongodb
- Desire to create real world mern stack projects with react, redux, hooks and context, nodejs, mongodb, express
- Desire to learn react project with node js, express js, mongodb
- Desire to learn web development with mern full stack (mongodb, express js, react js, nodejs)
- Desire to create real world react projects, mern stack projects
- Desire to become Mobile App Developer or Web Developer (front end web developer and backend web developer)
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- Desire to learn React Native with hooks and context for mobile development
Full Stack Web Development and Mobile App Development with React JS, React Native, NodeJS, MongoDB | MERN Stack Projects
Welcome to Full Stack Web & Mobile App Development | Mern Stack Project course.
If your answer is "Yes", you are in the right place. This Mobile App Development and Web Application Development with Mern Stack Project course will be a perfect match.
React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. If you are new to React or maybe you've been struggling to learn and truly understand what’s going on then this course is the best way for you to learn React. Full stack web development, mern, mern stack, mern full stack, mern stack project, react, mern project, full stack, graphql, full stack Project, full stack web development project, react js, web development project
Learning React Native is a great avenue through which to gain experience developing mobile apps. Udemy features top-rated React Native courses that take you through every level of the React Native framework, so that you can start writing better apps, faster.
By learning growing web server technology, NodeJS, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
Do you want to learn React Js from scratch?
Do you want to learn React Native from scratch?
Do you want to learn the latest React features of the Hooks and Context system?
Do you want to create an app with React React Router; in a very detailed way?
Do you want to learn NodeJS from scratch?
Do you want to learn Mongo DB from scratch?
In the course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don't have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and IOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer. Besides, with the Expo app, you will be able to run your apps on your own mobile device as well.
Later on in the course, we are going to learn the basics of React and React Navigation. JSX, 'props system' and 'state system' are going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course. We are going to create nice looking reusable components. You are going to be able to use these reusable components in your own future projects. You are going to go to different screens from the app with React-navigation.
Finally, you are going to learn the latest React features "Hooks and Context" system. We are going to create two nice looking app, teach you "Hooks and Context" in a very detailed way. You are going to learn how to use "state" in functional components with the "Hooks" system and with "Context API" you won't need any third-party package to manage the Application state.
We tried to tell all complex topics in very detail on the course. We used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice-looking mobile application. We showed two different ways to create a mobile app. We showed both react-native-cli and expo-cli in our course.
Build your mern stack projects with react js, redux, hooks and context, nodejs, express and mongodb, react projects
"Instaverse MERN Stack Project". In this course, we will be building a full-stack Social Media project application using Node.js, Express, React, and MongoDB.
This is a practical hands-on course for building an app using the incredible MERN Stack.
This course project is probably the biggest and most exciting project you have built so far. It is packed with hundreds of tips and tricks that can help you build almost any type of full-stack app (not limited to this project).
You can build the biggest and most complex apps of your dream or as required at your job. Master the stack of all stacks and become the most productive and innovative developer on your team. I welcome you to be a part of this incredible journey.
At the end of the course, you will learn;
Basics of React, React-Native, React-Navigation libraries
How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application
How to use flex-box system
How to create reusable components
To reach another app on the device from our app
Creating your own mobile app both with react-native-cli and expo-cli
Creating Context with Class-Based and Functional Components
How to Consume Context in Class-Based and Functional Components
How to Use Multiple Context in one single component
Hooks Functions(useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext...)
Creating Reducer and
Using Reducer is going to be clear for you.
You'll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files.
We'll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
The logic behind MongoDB’s data storage
The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
Writing queries for creating, reading, updating, and deleting operations
Advanced Features of MongooseJS
The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
Building an extensive backend API with Nodejs & Express
Building our frontend to work with the API
Integrating React with our backend and creating a great workflow
Get, Post, Patch and Delete Request using MongoDB
State management with Redux
React Hooks, Async/Await & modern practices
Create a CRUD Application with MERN Stack
Creating a build script, securing our keys, and deploy to Heroku using Git
Full stack web development
Mern Full Stack
React js, and react projects, mern stack projects
ReactNative, React JS with redux, hooks and context
Full stack react
React js and node js
Node js react
Mern full stack
Mern Stack Project
Nodejs express js mongodb
Reactjs and nodejs
Web development with react js, mern stack
React js full stack
Mern full stack projects with express js, mongodb, nodejs
Full stack react projects with redux, hooks and context
Front end web development
Backend web development
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn it and React is easy to understand for beginners.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of React and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
What is React?
What is React used for?
How does React work?
Is React a framework or library?
Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application. Libraries, on the other hand, assist in building a single aspect of an application. With this in mind, React is a library. It assists engineers in presenting HTML in the browser. React has no opinions on how data is fetched, how styling is applied, or how the app is deployed or built.
Is React worth learning?
Yes, React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a few years. If you learn to code in React and can do it well, you will increase your chances of finding a job. This alone is another reason it is worth learning. Website users no longer will settle for old-fashioned sites that won't update without a page reload. React’s method of dynamically updating the HTML of a web page fits these users' needs and improves their experience. React has also been around a few years and has stood the test of time. A large portion of websites, both small and large, use React as a frontend framework.
Is React hard to learn?
What is the difference between React Native and ReactJS, and which one should I learn?
What is React Native?
What careers use React Native?
Businesses that want to create mobile apps for iOS and Android simultaneously to ensure a seamless rollout need developers with a background in React Native. Careers in mobile app development that rely on React Native can count on professionals who can design and build stunning UIs in multiple platforms since it works hand-in-hand with platforms like Windows and tvOS. React Native developers are also vital to helping iOS, and Android companies update and otherwise modernize their apps with features like push notifications and animation for better effectiveness for mobile app subscribers. Developers with a background in React Native might work in full-stack development, designing and refining web-based games, websites, mobile apps, and more.
What is the difference between React Native and Google Flutter?
Why is React so popular?
There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it. The social proof is that if it is good enough for Facebook, one of the most popular social networks on the web, it should be good enough for other applications. React also solved many of the past issues that developers had with developing single-page applications (SPAs). React came out when SPAs were becoming popular, and all the existing frameworks to build them made development complicated and prone to bugs. One feature that makes it better than past libraries is that React is relatively easy to use. Its components are reusable, plus React's use of the virtual DOM makes it very performant. React should remain popular in the future as each new release brings new features and performance improvements.
What is Node.Js and what is it used for?
What are the advantages of Node.Js?
What does it mean that Node.Js is a runtime system?
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our Full Stack Web & Mobile App Development | Mern Stack Project course.
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner who wants to be React developer and Full Stack Developer
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer, Full Stack Developer
- Anyone who wants to build amazing React single page web applications
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS
- People who are planning a career in the application world
- Developers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts
- Anyone who want to start from scratch and to move more advanced level
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone interested in NodeJS
- Developers new to NodeJS, MongoDB
- Anyone who wants to learn MongoDB
- Professionals who are willing to learn MongoDB
- People who want to become mern stack developer
- People who want to create real world mern stack project with react js, mongodb, express js, nodejs
- People who want to create real world react projects with express js, node js, mongodb
- People who want to create react project with redux, hooks and context
- People who want to learn creating mern stack projects with react, express js, mongodb
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
We are the student support team that does both teaching and course preparation at the oak academy. The satisfaction of our students is our priority and source of motivation. You can use this profile for your technical support requests and problems you encounter after purchasing our courses, and you can send your questions to us.